Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't have characters join the SHs when they don't contribute anything for the crew, I just don't understand this fanboyish stuff.

Every SH has a fulfilling role:

Luffy – Captain
Zoro – Right hand man, swordsman (samurai)
Sanji – Chef
Nami – Navigator
Usopp – Sniper
Chopper – Doctor
Robin – Historian
Franky – Shipwright
Brook – Musician
Jinbei – Helmsman
Every other character mentioned like Carrot, Law, Tama, Hiyori, Kin’emon, Pudding, Momonosuke, Smoker falls out from the competition because they don’t fulfil any specific role to join the SH’s, especially Law and Carrot.

Although I’m not into Yamato’s character yet, and I don’t what role she fulfils (I haven’t caught up with the manga), but it’s obvious that she’s the next SH to join. The problem with Yamato’s character first and foremost is her name, and trying to be someone who she isn’t, in this case a man. So, I guess her role would be a front fighter or some sort.

Other far better candidates to join the SH’s who do fulfil specific roles are:

Monet – Astronomer

Caesar Clown – Scientist

Another least possible candidate to join the SHs would be Boa Hancock as a front fighter like Yamato and the reason would be her “love sickness” for Luffy. Even though I like her to join, the possibilities are very low and the only way I see her is accompanying Luffy is through his journeys as an ally who will anytime come to help him with the Kuja Pirates.
I have 3 guesses:
-Combatant(Zoro also has this one but he is also listed as swordsman so maybe he sticks to just that one)

-Ship guardian(since she is a guardian deity, only problem is that unless she has some power that allows protection of tge Sunny remotely it would go against ger character to be stuck in the ship)

-Apprentice(weird since she is an adult and strong, but Kaido was also an apprentice and stayed like that up until he was 21, so you can have adult apprentices)

Yamao is in the mud.
We won't have 2 mythical zoans on the same boat.

Not Whitebeard Pirates, not Big Mom Pirates, not even Animal Kingdom Pirates ever have 2 mythical zoans on their crew.
Deep condolence for Yamao. Luckily Momo doesn't have mythical zoans yet among his scabbards.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
At least we can all rest assured that when Yamato leaves Wano with Luffy’s crew, the beautifully addled minds in this thread who dislike her never will…they’ll get to spend however many more years bitching and crying about the pile of ink that hurt them on a personal level while the rest of us enjoy watching Kaido’s daughter rock the world with the protagonists :cheers:

2 Mythical Zoan on the same crew?.. Maybe the first point against Yamato aside Strawhat interactions and her role on the crew..
Plus if Yamato joins there's no way Chopper isn't a mythical Zoan too, 3 out 4 of Human devil fruits are Mythical and Chopper drew the short straw?..
Chopper should get power up. His strongest point is still Monster Point, which is old news after timeskip (1 shotted by PH Luffy).
Chopper got Monster Point during Ennies Lobby, same time Luffy got gear 2 and 3, Zoro got Asura and Sanji got Diable Jambe.
Now Luffy already got gear 5, Zoro got advanced CoC, Sanji got exosleton and Chopper is left behind alone.

So, it’s okay for people to think having 3 paramecias on the crew but not okay having 3 Zoans (2 of them mythical) on the crew?
There are many crews with 3 paramecias. Or 3 zoans.
But 0 crew with more than 1 mythical zoan. Even Animal Kingdom pirates which are zoan users only have 1 mythical zoan.
Post automatically merged:

Anyway it not coincidence Luffy is a mythical zoan while none of 9 Scabbards is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.