Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that taken from the SBS?

:rolaugh::rolaugh:
It's from her vivre card. It was such a throwaway design that he later reused it for a samurai in the cave.

She was also originally called "Ninigi" after the deity who was sent by the sun goddess as an emissary to Japan to bring civilisation, justice and order to humans. https://mythopedia.com/japanese-mythology/gods/ninigi/
Though she had originally planned to send her son to Japan, Amaterasu, Queen of Heaven, saw that her grandson, Ninigi, was more suited for the job. She told Ninigi that he was to descend to the Earth, to the islands of Japan, and there plant the first rice crop, thus bringing civilization and justice to the land. A dutiful grandson, he agreed, even knowing he would never return to Heaven.
Chosen over his own father as Amaterasu’s emissary to Japan, Ninigi, through the planting of the first rice seed, brought civilization, justice and agriculture to the country. This story might be seen as representing the immigration of the Yayoi people from the Asian continent to Japan
Not to mention her most prominent attack "Namuji Glacier", named after the Japanese god of nation-building and protective magic. Wonder what could be the meaning in all of that? :madmonk:

Real shame he didn't stick with the OG design though. Just imagine the Yamao cult attempting to enlighten us all on how humpty-dumpty over there is about to go on to become the sake brewer for the straw hats! Oh, right...without the Naminess n boobs, the cult would've never existed in the first place. Silly me.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I keep forgetting that concept art is the same thing as a finished product and all the current Straw Hats actually look like this:

Yep, that’s exactly how Franky, Jinbe, Brook, and Chopper look in every single chapter of One Piece, and wow, would you look at that! A short, stubby weirdo who eventually turned into a much prettier, full grown woman who actually joined the crew! Someone tag the pervert so he can scramble some more :robinsweat:

“Carrot needs more to do” leading directly into “Yamato can’t do anything else” encapsulates the hilariously deluded and contradictory nature of the anti-Yamato arguments so well, I’m kinda stunned that the pervert, C4N, or any of the other humongous brains in this thread hadn’t already put these together…like, what the actual fuck could the rabbit do that Kaido’s daughter couldn’t?? FOH :denzimote:
:smart:
Carrot has actually been on-board the Sunny. Yamato may not ever get that. That could be one thing.
:kuzanshut:
Carrot has actually shown a job utility on a ship. Yamato has not. Another thing that could stay true.
:rosismile:
Carrot has interacted with multiple Strawhats. Yamato could keep missing meeting other Strawhats.
:pepelit:

IMO, neither character is joining but Carrot has an edge in actually already "playing the role of crewmate" compared to Yamato "wanting a role".

My fucking God...:kobeha::kobeha: I beg. Someone please help these poor sake brewers out. They hella struggling out here.

"HAAA! Luffy ate the god of freedom devil fruit!! WHAT, is he gonna like start freeing countries and like beating up oppressors now?!! Next, you'll say that he wants to become the freest man on the sea!!11!"

Normally I wouldn't even comment on it, but it's truly rare to see a comment that's simply that unashamedly retarded. Someone hang it in louvre.

It's from her vivre card. It was such a throwaway design that he later reused it for a samurai in the cave.

She was also originally called "Ninigi" after the deity who was sent by the sun goddess as an emissary to Japan to bring civilisation, justice and order to humans. https://mythopedia.com/japanese-mythology/gods/ninigi/

Not to mention her most prominent attack "Namuji Glacier", named after the Japanese god of nation-building and protective magic. Wonder what could be the meaning in all of that? :madmonk:

Real shame he didn't stick with the OG design though. Just imagine the Yamao cult attempting to enlighten us all on how humpty-dumpty over there is about to go on to become the sake brewer for the straw hats! Oh, right...without the Naminess n boobs, the cult would've never existed in the first place. Silly me.
You seem so hung up about calling us a cult when we're just free to like her or not, anybody not bowing to your brand of of reasoning must be a cultist...
Thanks nutcase. Look in the mirror.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You seem so hung up about calling us a cult when we're just free to like her or not, anybody not bowing to your brand of of reasoning must be a cultist...
Thanks nutcase. Look in the mirror.
Again, the angry loser who can only talk about things that make him unhappy thinks everyone else is pathetic, I guess that means he’s right about Yamato not joining the crew :hihihi:
Post automatically merged:

“Normally I wouldn’t even comment on it”
- someone who does almost nothing else on this forum but comment on it :kobeha:

Last edited:
Nah, much more fun to go after him, especially because a) he deserves it, b) he thinks not responding to me makes him the bigger man instead of an easier target, and c) Yamato fans are protected in this thread (according to him), so I know I’m completely safe 😇
People didn't ignore C4N's delusions so it's not really a surprise that his successor is the same. At least the former's bad arguments were funny to read.
Yeah but the only thing he does is troll. The more you respond to him, the more he enjoys and feels himself to be so smart for provoking you

Yeah but the only thing he does is troll. The more you respond to him, the more he enjoys and feels himself to be so smart for provoking you
I haven't responded to or taken him seriously ever since the "Yamao and Momo will go on an odyssey away from Wano even though her sole reason for staying was to guard it." lol.

I've been saying the same thing as you, but it's pretty clear that those responding to him are just doing it for fun. It was the same for C4N.

Let's not forget that this chapter revealed that Luffy also has a deity fruit. I guess now Luffy has to give up his dream of becoming Pirate King to carry out the Nika/Joyboy role and focus more on freeing slaves. :crazwhat::crazwhat:
tbf Luffy will literally carry the role of nika since he's been doing it since east blue lol

tbf Luffy will literally carry the role of nika since he's been doing it since east blue lol
My point is that Luffy isn't actively trying to fulfill any Nika or Joyboy prophecy over becoming Pirate King. He's able to accomplish his dream along with liberating countries and freeing slaves.

In a similar way, Yamato's dream of having an Odenlike adventure isn't erased for the guardian role of her fruit. Since she's been aiming to take down Kaido to gain her freedom, she's played a major role in the liberation of Wano. Now that we know the WG is aiming for both Wano and the SHs, her leaving with the crew would lead to her taking out another major threat to the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.