Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter also pretty much confirms that Yamato wants to sail out to sea most likely because of the stories she heard in Oden's journal, it isn't just because she's trying to be Oden, she's doing it for herself too. She's also not stupid like people assume her to be, she calls herself Oden because she idolizes him, that doesn't mean she believes she is Oden all along or the fact that the real Oden never existed. She called herself Oden at a young age and for a long time so she probably got used to it and just stuck with it, no wonder Kaido is pissed off to no end and is suicidal lol.

In a way, Yamato is like Luffy, who wanted to be the Pirate King like Roger after hearing the tales and stories from Shanks. She is also ambitious as she said that she wants to get stronger even if she does manage to leave Wano and escape from his father's captivity.

Alabasta and Wano arcs are pretty similar:

-Alabasta was the first time Luffy defeated a Shichibukai, Wano will be the first time Luffy defeats a Yonko
-Luffy lost multiple times to Kaido, same thing happened with Crocodile
-At the end of the arc Vivi (a StrawHat) and a princess stayed in Alabasta to take care of her Kingdom.
But this time...
-Yamato the Oni Princess will join the StrawHats and unlike Vivi she will sail to the seas with Luffy. (Momo is the one who will rule Wano, because it was always his dream)

All of this is my opinion ofc.

:catlewd:

H

humanbeing

the strawhats will spend a little bit time in Wano they will help rebuild it after that Momo and Yamato will sail with them. Momo can protect Wano from anywhere he wants. he is a damn dragon pretty sure it is even better for Wano if he is not there since the WG will be more after Momo than after Wano.

the strawhats will spend a little bit time in Wano they will help rebuild it after that Momo and Yamato will sail with them. Momo can protect Wano from anywhere he wants. he is a damn dragon pretty sure it is even better for Wano if he is not there since the WG will be more after Momo than after Wano.
Straw Hats spend a bit of time in Wano is very much like Alabasta. They need to recover after the huge fight. Enough time for Yamato to get along with other Straw Hats also

H

humanbeing

Straw Hats spend a bit of time in Wano is very much like Alabasta. They need to recover after the huge fight. Enough time for Yamato to get along with other Straw Hats also
nope it will be more time since they will help Momo rebuild Wano and there is much more to do.
and by the way the strawhats left Alabasta because it was under WG and the marines were there. Wano is different the WG is an enemy to Wano too to begin with.

I think, Yamato's past still have deeper pains. I mean shes about to see the three great samurais getting annihilated by kaido.
And oda is now starting to create a link to other strawhats aside from luffy,

First is zoro, im excited on how yamato would react to zoro when they meet. Also worth noting that Jinbe was also wondering who's the one buying them sometime against kaidou

I think, Yamato's past still have deeper pains. I mean shes about to see the three great samurais getting annihilated by kaido.
And oda is now starting to create a link to other strawhats aside from luffy,

First is zoro, im excited on how yamato would react to zoro when they meet. Also worth noting that Jinbe was also wondering who's the one buying them sometime against kaidou
indeed. It hurts so much having your dream being obliterated into pieces by none other than your own father, who should be a protector. Also another irony mentioning how Kaido is a Seiryu which in Japanese lore should be a protector but instead Kaido becomes a destructive figure. Kaido destroyed both Wano & his own daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.