Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Carrot, the WSL (World's Strongest Lookout) and the one who will perform CKK (Carrot Killing Kaido), is not present in any of the Wano volume covers... When in fact her relevance in the arc is so high, without Carrot:
  • The Scabbards will be sandwiched in the Battle of Conquerors (aka Yonko Duo vs. Worstgen 5)...
  • Luffy would not regain his strength and return to fight Kaido...
  • Most headliners won't become allies...
  • Live Floor people would die via Queen's virus...
  • Momo would be executed...
  • Franky will be out of Cola...
  • Perospero won't get a W...
:pepedoffy:

lmao, you guyz are so toxic. I told you that Carrot is low in the story right now (and not less important @Sigran101 ) and you find a way to be bad about it xD

Are you so afraid of Carrot you can't cope without being toxic against her ?

If she is not a threat ... Why this harrasment ? :gokulaugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
lmao, you guyz are so toxic. I told you that Carrot is low in the story right now (and not less important @Sigran101 ) and you find a way to be bad about it xD

Here’s the thing I don’t understand about you and dizzy - y’all hate everyone in this thread and talk about how shitty we are, and yet, every day/week y’all are RIGHT HERE alongside us engaging in the same behavior (whether you own up to it or not) like it’s your damn job. If you guys don’t like what you’re seeing, I implore you to leave for your own sanity…your puppet master keeps talking about how he’s only sticking around to see how this plays out like he HAS to be here for the inevitable and then he’ll dip before he has to see the shit we’re gonna say about him when we no longer feel the need to hold back, but what’s stopping him for getting the head start, or you for that matter? You aren’t having a good time here, and God knows none of us are interested in seeing you stick around, so make some tracks already just to save yourselves the frustration.

My thoughts, who fucking cares about "toxic"... nothing but a dumb fucking buzz word that has spread the last half decade or so ago.
You are either right or wrong. Own up to it. Look at the facts etc... the difference between the subjects etc but that doesn't happen anymore it's all just dumb sticking to headcanon bullshit for obstinate reasons.

My thoughts, who fucking cares about "toxic"... nothing but a dumb fucking buzz word that has spread the last half decade or so ago.
You are either right or wrong. Own up to it. Look at the facts etc... the difference between the subjects etc but that doesn't happen anymore it's all just dumb sticking to headcanon bullshit for obstinate reasons.

"Who care about toxic" Said every toxic person ever.

The problem is that by doing that, you are forgetting that there is a whole fanbase than is being harrass because of your behavior behind the curtain. So yeah.. "who care about toxic?".. not only are you completetely wrong but you are volontary showing a negative behavior for.. nothing.

This is the difference between the Carrot and the Yamato fanbase, one does not cross the line of stupidity for no reason.

Here’s the thing I don’t understand about you and dizzy - y’all hate everyone in this thread and talk about how shitty we are, and yet, every day/week y’all are RIGHT HERE alongside us engaging in the same behavior (whether you own up to it or not) like it’s your damn job. If you guys don’t like what you’re seeing, I implore you to leave for your own sanity…your puppet master keeps talking about how he’s only sticking around to see how this plays out like he HAS to be here for the inevitable and then he’ll dip before he has to see the shit we’re gonna say about him when we no longer feel the need to hold back, but what’s stopping him for getting the head start, or you for that matter? You aren’t having a good time here, and God knows none of us are interested in seeing you stick around, so make some tracks already just to save yourselves the frustration.
I don't hate anyone, I hate your toxicity. The constant Carrot slander for nothing. If Carrot is not a threat for you.. why keeping the bad behavior toward her and her fan ? ...

The thing is.. Carrot IS a threat, and for a reason nobody (even you) don't understand, you all have decided to hate her for that.

So no.. i'm not targetting you here.. I'm targetting the childlish reaction in front of a character that - in you own words - has been irrelevant to the present arc.

The problem is that by doing that, you are forgetting that there is a whole fanbase than is being harrass because of your behavior behind the curtain. So yeah.. "who care about toxic?".. not only are you completetely wrong but you are volontary showing a negative behavior for.. nothing.

This is the difference between the Carrot and the Yamato fanbase, one does not cross the line of stupidity for no reason.

I don't hate anyone, I hate your toxicity. The constant Carrot slander for nothing. If Carrot is not a threat for you.. why keeping the bad behavior toward her and her fan ? ...

The thing is.. Carrot IS a threat, and for a reason nobody (even you) don't understand, you all have decided to hate her for that.

So no.. i'm not targetting you here.. I'm targetting the childlish reaction in front of a character that - in you own words - has been irrelevant to the present arc.
You have your head so far up your own ass that I was speaking in general for it all.
And even then you cry toxic... get over yourself.
Don't like it leave.
Post automatically merged:

You think Carrot matters when she doesn't.
How are you so blind? Explain your obsession.

I don't think we hate Carrot at all. I think some of us had high expectations that carrot would be a significant character throughout wano. So far from what we have seen the way oda portrayed her has been little let down and disappointment. She lost that opportunity to be a deep character, be a big help throughout wano and the raid. Instead, she would be with the rest of the minks and having her fight completely offscreen having her other mentors deals with the problem instead of the strawhats. Even when Cat Viper was down when the moon was covered, she didn't bother to help him. I am not for momo joining the crew. At least he was able to bite Kaido and conquer his fear surrounding heights and his ptsd. Otama at least change the tied of the war by using her devil fruit. Yamato at least is showing she is holding Kaido off little longer until Luffy arrives. Yes, we did see carrot and wanda save Marco. Sadly, we didn't see Carrot and Wando fight against perospero throughout this manga.

So the only reason people would post arguments against a character is if they're a threat? I'll make you a deal then. Stop posting arguments against Yamato, and I'll stop posting arguments against Carrot. That should be fine for you given that your "analysis" has shown you that Yamato isn't a threat to Carrot right?

So the only reason people would post arguments against a character is if they're a threat? I'll make you a deal then. Stop posting arguments against Yamato, and I'll stop posting arguments against Carrot. That should be fine for you given that your "analysis" has shown you that Yamato isn't a threat to Carrot right?
Carrot is not a threat in the moment that she was in wano. A "potential character threat right now" is yamato. Why ?

Yamato : I want to travel with luffy (Wish)
Carrot : Gigants are real ? wow (No wish)

Nothing more to say

I find it so funny & sad at the same time that someone who said “Carrot is a threat and you guys are being toxic against her”; is also the same person who asked his Carrot fans to vote Carrot in popularity poll so Yamato wouldn’t win.

if Yamato isn’t a threat, why you have to bring Yamato?

Put the blame on others & playing victim is totally nothing new anyway. Gotta admit I didn’t think when I said “this thread is getting dumber”, the specific person only digs a new low

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.