Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Yamato chamber when you can discuss relevant characters law momo kinemon vivi but nah we still got discussion carrot for??? Lol
Um, I'm not the one advocating for an echo chamber. I said that's what you're asking for by saying people should stick to not talking about characters they don't think are joining.
If you want to talk about Vivi or Momo or whoever, please. It's a breath of fresh air I've been asking for since I got here.
I said this a while back with no reply from you. I (and I'm sure other people here) want to discuss with the other hundreds of votes for different candidates but no one is here. It's only Yamato and Carrot arguments. You can be the change you want to see by talking about Momo or someone. Otherwise idk what to tell you.

Um, I'm not the one advocating for an echo chamber. I said that's what you're asking for by saying people should stick to not talking about characters they don't think are joining.

I said this a while back with no reply from you. I (and I'm sure other people here) want to discuss with the other hundreds of votes for different candidates but no one is here. It's only Yamato and Carrot arguments. You can be the change you want to see by talking about Momo or someone. Otherwise idk what to tell you.
Read my last post above to Sigran101 I literally sayed why I was annoyed lol

Read my last post above to Sigran101 I literally sayed why I was annoyed lol
If you're going off what I said before about being annoyed, its cause C4N was filling pages with the same WCI arguments people used for 5 years at this point. Couldn't go a day without hearing about why she was a godsend as a lookout. Never said there was a problem with talking about Carrot period.

Since he asked Luffy to join lol... And he is litteraly on the ship since the timeskip

But I'd like Caesar Clown more

It's not as sick as the ones wanting katakuri or Big mom joining the crew

:suresure::suresure::suresure:
He asked to be guest just like Kinemon. Cant argue with him being on the ship since the timeskip. :smoothy:

Cant wait for Caesar to join the crew just for the next night we find out that Nami killed him :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.