Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
at this point now that Momo is aged up and is so important to the dawn of the world its gonna wind up being him with Yamato being the defacto protector of Hiyori who rules in Momo's place till his return

I don't understand the point of these meta arguments every week. None of them even address the main point in her favor.

The fact of the matter is that Yamato said she explicitly wants to leave with Luffy. He's the one Ace hyped up to the point that she got annoyed and who she waited years for to come to Wano. She even did research on the entire crew so she knows them ahead of time.

Luffy would have 0 problems when she inevitably asks to join him after the war. He already likes her and knows she's a good person. That's literally the only criteria he has when looking at new members.

Not trying to support Carrot or anything but Oda didnt say

"Usopp WILL always be the weakest"

the quote was more

"I HOPE Usopp will always remain the weakest in the crew"
I see. I only know this from the wiki, and it says "According to Oda in a discussion with Mayumi Tanaka,
Luffy's voice actress, 'no matter who joins, he always wants Usopp to be the weakest'".

If what you said is true, Tama 4 Nakama is possible.

It was initially difficult for me to see Yamato joining but now you can't seriously ignore a shitload of foreshadowing between Devon and Yamao.

- That crescent moon epithet
- Both have mythical devil fruits
- Both share the same blood type
- Both freed by their captains
- Devon mirrors the Rocks' BM
- Both are beautiful

Devon negs Robin and Nami so she needs a proper opponent, and only the strongest female excluding Meme can provide that challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.