Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She sneaks attack him and what happens after that 👀?
Post automatically merged:

“I will go to sea with luffy” nothing in that sentence is stopping Yamato from doing that 👀 so if you think there is a reason why oda makes Yamato who was dreaming to leave wano just to make it a subversion dialogue idk what to tell you cause u can't face the truth so u really trying many ways to go against the Author of the story

Oda didn't even have time to show carrot against perospero so u really think he would come up with a bullshit writing for someone who can't even beat any of the tobi roppo 😭
To add more to your facts when cat viper down out of his transformation during his confrontation against Perosparro. Carrot didn’t do goddamn thing help him in the situation.

It's here on my blog, go take a look, it's free
Like you said earlier, that blog is irrelevant...

@CarrotForNakama your one to talk about ignorance. Your full of it.
:cheers:

To add more to your facts when cat viper down out of his transformation during his confrontation against Perosparro. Carrot didn’t do goddamn thing help him in the situation.
Just another proof that the burden bunny/grass eater has no place in the PK crew...

She sneaks attack him and what happens after that 👀?
Read between the panels.

“I will go to sea with luffy” nothing in that sentence is stopping Yamato from doing that 👀 so if you think there is a reason why oda makes Yamato who was dreaming to leave wano just to make it a subversion dialogue idk what to tell you cause u can't face the truth so u really trying many ways to go against the Author of the story
>>> 👀 >>>

You know.. until you actually read the article about subversion dialogue.. you won't understand a single thing about it and won't understand why no.. Momo WIll become Shogun, Luffy WIll become pirate King and Yamato WON'T join the crew, and you will just look ignorant about what you are laughing at.. ;)

It's here on my blog, go take a look, it's free

Oda didn't even have time to show carrot against perospero so u really think he would come up with a bullshit writing for someone who can't even beat any of the tobi roppo
Like I said. If the author wants a character to win, he will make the character win, don't worry about the details ;)

@CarrotForNakama your one to talk about ignorance. Your full of it.

Nah, full of knowledge rather. Sometimes wrongly placed but always relevant ;)

Like you said earlier, that blog is irrelevant...
Nah but for flat earther, science is irrelevant so I'm not surprised, people don't like to being told that they are wrong with knowledge on top of that

4 chapters in we still haven’t see carrot reaction yet
Wait for it... ;):funky:

Oh by the way Yamato fans
How does this feel to have your precious Yamato out of the color spread while Momo is in it..

I'm used to the absence of Carrot.. but the must really feel new to you isn't it?

#MomoForNakama:myman:

Read between the panels.

>>> 👀 >>>

Like I said. If the author wants a character to win, he will make the character win, don't worry about the details ;)

Nah but for flat earther, science is irrelevant so I'm not surprised, people don't like to being told that they are wrong with knowledge on top of that

How does this feel to have your precious Yamato out of the color spread while Momo is in it..

I'm used to the absence of Carrot.. but the must really feel new to you isn't it?

Sounds like Somebody's JEALOUS!!!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Yamato's presence on Spreads still shits on Carrot.
Kek
You used to Carrot's Absence? Great Get used to it, because it's just going to keep happening.
Hahahahaha

Read between the panels.

>>> 👀 >>>

You lost again man this chapter also proves the Momonosuke is not joining the straw hats he’s gonna be shogun wano. As the flashbacks indicated and carrot still proving she has less importance in the future

Is he though? You know that as fact?? You'd have a point if Oda hadn't already showed multiple fakeout deaths. Plus Perospero survived the explosion which leaves open the possibility of Pedro's survival.
At this point it's too late for a plot relevant reveal of him being alive. The mink plot is wrapping up. Cover story would be nonsense. A dead character Luffy dedicates an entire panel to remembering is not coming back outside of the actual story. And even if he did come back in the cover story, it would make him officially less relevant than Carrot.

Status
Not open for further replies.