Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy has a promise to fulfill with Tama and Momo needs to go laugh tale to find out why Roger laughed and why he is so important
:kata:
momo has been built up taking the role as Shogan Momo. Everyone throughout this entire raid has been Sacrificing their lives in waiting and anticipating for the kozuki clan to return. Momo leaving wano would not make any sense. As for tama luffy never actually promise her take her out with him on his ship. When luffy did suggest they should take the kids back home in punk hazard Franky and Robin said it would be terrible idea. Tama devil fruit power would completely useless. Outside of wano.

Last edited:
But seriously though, ep 1015 feels like I’m watching a movie. I’m just completely blown away. Maybe it’s just me being excited in the moment and it’ll eventually subside but compared to where the anime was before when I stopped watching, it’s at a completely different level. Will definitely start watching the anime again.
Nah just you jumping on the bandwagon cus it movie quality once it not movie quality you go back to not caring :pepeke:

If Yamato isnt joining then Oda needs to have some words with Toei asap, because this episode was the biggest push for her in a while:myman:
Yeah I agree with you. The Yamato ask ace if she could join the drink together with ace and Luffy give the biggest hint on Yamato joining the SH Crew .

Luffy (captain)
Zoro (1st division leader)
Sanji (2nd division leader)
Yamato (3rd division leader)
Jinbe ( 4th division leader)

We also need a strong woman fighter on the crew . Robin and Nami is not the main fighter of the crew. Their role is more to reading the poneglyp for robin while Nami for navigation .

#YamatoforSHnextnakama

Yeah I agree with you. The Yamato ask ace if she could join the drink together with ace and Luffy give the biggest hint on Yamato joining the SH Crew .

Luffy (captain)
Zoro (1st division leader)
Sanji (2nd division leader)
Yamato (3rd division leader)
Jinbe ( 4th division leader)

We also need a strong woman fighter on the crew . Robin and Nami is not the main fighter of the crew. Their role is more to reading the poneglyp for robin while Nami for navigation .

#YamatoforSHnextnakama
Anime is not canon, Yamato won't join, Sanji would never accept standing in a place below Zoro, and Jinbe is stronger than Yamato.

Ps: this episode was amazing and made me think. If Carrot don't reacts to Kaido's defeat, I might even consider upgrading Yamato's chances to join the crew.
Where does carrot reaction to Kaido being defeated = joining the crew?
How do you get that means she is joining the crew? Everybody going to react so why is carrot reaction means she will join the crew? 🤔

You guys are missing a HUGE part of the story by completely ignoring Carrot's relationship to the strawhat flag.

Ps: this episode was amazing and made me think. If Carrot don't reacts to Kaido's defeat, I might even consider upgrading Yamato's chances to join the crew.
This thread is not about side characters' relationship with the sh crew.
It's about who becomes the next member.

Good to see you can use logic for once!

Are you anime only?

Status
Not open for further replies.