Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical of this new generation.
Mindless drones who can't handle any other point of view if it challenges their views.
look who's talking lol. But that's offtopic, I don't want to develop this disussion here.
Opinion = Toxicity ? Wow.. Elon Musk must be proud
Wha.......

How..........

How did you bring Elon Musk in a debate about anime characters?
fleetwatfleetwat
Man, you're overdoing it.
You're focussing so much energy on 'defending' a fictional rabbit character and display selective reading of Oda's story. You are projecting your ideology on Carrot and are failing to see what this character actually is.

Please move on.
Do yourself a favor and spend your precious lifetime with other things than fighting on a comic forum.
Please!

look who's talking lol. But that's offtopic, I don't want to develop this disussion here.

Wha.......

How..........

Man, you're overdoing it.
You're focussing so much energy on 'defending' a fictional rabbit character and display selective reading of Oda's story. You are projecting your ideology on Carrot and are failing to see what this character actually is.

Please move on.
Do yourself a favor and spend your precious lifetime with other things than fighting on a comic forum.
Please!
Because morally abortion is wrong... unless the mother is dying because of it..., you compare apples to oranges. Solis you continue to disappoint me.

Wha.......

How..........

Yeah.. this is a little bit meta

You're focussing so much energy on 'defending' a fictional rabbit character and display selective reading of Oda's story.
It's only selective to you because you refuse to see the storytelling as something else that you thinnk it is. I consider all the options even Yamato as a strawhat. I'm just making conclusion you can't handle
Carrot and are failing to see what this character actually is.
Yeah I think I know quite well Carrot don't worry about that.
I'll do what I want. Thanks

Because morally abortion is wrong... .

I'm totaly aware she'll probably join but I'm not sure what Oda's going for here
He is not going for anything with Yamato.. that's the sad truth (trust me I would love for Yamato to join but it's just not it)

Bro are you okay? Like mentally
Avoid the psychophobia with me please. The reference here is easy to understand.

why not? We might finally agree on something!
Nop, I would get instantly ban.

I can become very mean when I need to.

Can we please not talk about politics when it comes to the who’s gonna be a straw hat form please and thank you
One piece IS politic.

Status
Not open for further replies.