Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is she getting to the ship tho

i think it’s more likely that the heart pirates went to look for it
We didn't see it fall off Onigashima and the last place was in the port at Onigashima

So I have to assume its in the same place and the Heart pirates were last seen with Law after the BM fight
But if they do go there and see one of the minks from the alliance there, they'd take it that their allies ship is ok and leave

We didn't see it fall off Onigashima and the last place was in the port at Onigashima

So I have to assume its in the same place and the Heart pirates were last seen with Law after the BM fight
But if they do go there and see one of the minks from the alliance there, they'd take it that their allies ship is ok and leave
The heart pirates are still in their submarine. They saved Luffy after roofpiece, remember? It would make perfect sense for them to protect the Sunny. But it could be Carrot too. Imo both Yamato and Momo are joining, so I expect one more to fit 4 per sea. Could be Carrot. I think Law is more likely though.

It actually did fall off Onigashima in the chapter Kaido first lifts the Island, Chapter 997, last page you can see the Sunny falling off the island while it gets lifted...

So when Luffy went into his final Gear 4 he talked about how unforgivable it was that Kaido made Tama hungry...:feelsokeman:
Then he mentions Tama again as one of his main motivations to keep his heart beating and why he can't die here...:feelscryingman:
and finally, during his final Gear 5 attack, he talks about a world where his friends won't have to feel hunger, clearly referencing Tama and expanding his promise to her beyond Wano's borders:luffyswat:

and you're telling me that people believe Yamato, the character whose backstory had zero relevance to this arc's climax and was given the role of cheerleader, will be the next strawhat?
:lulz:

So when Luffy went into his final Gear 4 he talked about how unforgivable it was that Kaido made Tama hungry...:feelsokeman:
Then he mentions Tama again as one of his main motivations to keep his heart beating and why he can't die here...:feelscryingman:
and finally, during his final Gear 5 attack, he talks about a world where his friends won't have to feel hunger, clearly referencing Tama and expanding his promise to her beyond Wano's borders:luffyswat:

and you're telling me that people believe Yamato, the character whose backstory had zero relevance to this arc's climax and was given the role of cheerleader, will be the next strawhat?
:lulz:
Oh no!

Anyways.
:gokulaugh:

It actually did fall off Onigashima in the chapter Kaido first lifts the Island, Chapter 997, last page you can see the Sunny falling off the island while it gets lifted...
is this what you mean?

if so none of these are confirmed to be the sunny nor do they resemble it as far as i can see

either way the senario is still valid, at any point i could see her sneaking a board

maybe if I post a laughing emoji people won't notice I have no argument
Post automatically merged:

Yamato simps are pathetic :wellwell:
Pot meet kettle.
Anti-yamato has made you lose any sense you would have had.
What you had is nothing but strawmanning, Tama is Tama, Yamato is Yamato, Yamato has already said she wanted to join, Her joining has nothing to do with Hunger, it's not her subplot but Tama's.
Shut the fuck up before your brain has an aneurysm.

Last edited:
strawmanning?
When you're the one calling me anti-Yamato?
Please, explain How pointing out that Yamato's supposed sad backstory had nothing to do with defeating the main villain of the arc strawmanning?:choppawhat:

I also pointed out that Tama's subplot of hunger is something Luffy brings up twice during the final battle and it's his main motivator is his fight.
Why are you brushing that aside?

You say Yamato is Yamato, but didn't she say she wanted to join BECAUSE she was Oden?
Didn't Luffy straight up denied her cosplaying persona?
Post automatically merged:

Every time I see a point against Yamato made, people here immediately star kicking the dead bunny (instead of addressing the point) and when someone that doesn't support Carrot shows up... you resort to saying I'm a strawmanning anti-Yamato hater with brain damage?
It would be funny if it wasn't kinda sad.
scratch that, it's actually pretty funny :suresure:

Last edited:
Yamato?
You mean O-Tama spelled backwards?
I'll never forgive her for trying to use Luffy's late brother's memory to sneak on the sunny
What about Carrot?
Perospero was the victim of Pedro's suicide bombing.
What about Raizo?
The Ninja spot is taken.
By whom?
Tama, the Last Nakama
but why?
Luffy will fulfill Ace's promise
but she's too weak!
She has better feats than Oden at her age.
But she ruined the Raid!
She saved the Raid
She's just a plot device, do deal with the gift-
The gifters are her plot device. They showcase her power.
But she brainwashes people... that against the th-
That's Karmic justice

Tama is the last member of the KUROZUMI bloodline and she WILL JOIN the StrawHat pirates before any kozuki wanna be:kuzanshut:

Status
Not open for further replies.