Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Can only pretend so long to actually care about deranged people opinion.
For today i forgot to put a picture of the above mentioned
:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:
Post automatically merged:

The original idea was trying to separate both big mom and Kaido that was the plan. They were to much for luffy, zoro, kid, law, and killer to handle If they were together.
The nine scabbards were already wounded from the earlier fight with Kaido so they did not want to go for a Other round against him. When Momo was in danger kinemon almost died against Kaido. Zoro at the time was heavily wounded after trying to block big mom and Kaido team attack. After zoro use asura Kaido was attacking him and law. Law and zoro retreated below while luffy was holding off Kaido until he lost. Zoro was already bandaged up by sanji. Kid and law already had their hands full against big Mom. So yes, Yamato holding off Kaido until luffy return to the battlefield was very important For the strawhats and the alliance survival. Luffy was thankful towards her. Jimbei does mention why was Kaido not down here after luffy latest broadcast. He could’ve killed everyone
Also without Yamato COUNTLESS would have died.

And considering she's been in the story for around 3x as many chapters as Yamato, I don't fancy her chances

By contrast Yamato literally just got a great moment in the last chapter, and her 1v1 with Kaido... and her brief scene with Luffy, and her scenes with Momo, and her scene with Nami/Usopp against Ulti and Page One... honestly - Carrot's done next to nothing in Wano. I actually can't remember anything she's done in this arc. There is no way somebody would join the crew without a pivotal part to play in the arc, and Yamato's done plenty and was one of the key reasons Kaido didn't end up nuking Wano
Also knowing luffy being Joyboy too 😬

This is hilarious

- Carrot has no been an arc main character ever since she was introduced

- has done nothing of note aside from show off an ability that a new side of our alliance hasnt shown till she did it

- had no knowledge of the DAWN until Pedro said something about it, even though its the prophecy of her entire race and the reason they are involved in this war in the first place

- shows up to Wano and instead of sticking with the Straw Hats she gets absorbed back into the Minks and only showing up in the background when side characters like Neko shows up

- gets to Onigashima goes all the way inside and abandons the raid to go all the way back to the entrance for a third party to get revenge for Pedro, which she fails to do

- spends the entire raid at that entrance, contributing ABSOLUTELY nothing to the raid

- only starts coming back into Onigashima at the end of the arc after the target of her only plotline is defeated by someone else

- doesnt react to nor does she even see Luffy defeat Kaido

And now that the War is over and we are leaving Wano, therefore ending the mink alliance, Carrot has nothing moving her forward except that she wants to go on an adventure

Meanwhile Yamato has

- Gained the trust of the Captain of the crew that she wants to join, which is the only reason he said he doesnt want to let her join

- Has protected the most important person for our side of the alliance (momonosuke)

- Held off Kiado giving Luffy time to get back

- prevented the island from exploding

But nah Yamato hasnt interacted with the rest of the crew, which I've already shown that some of the crew didnt either until they join

she has to stay in Wano to help Momonosuke protect the country, even though they literally have an army of samurai, the minks and converted Beast Pirates to protect the country

But somehow Carrot has more of a chance of joining because she has subtext and hidden messages that she'll be more important later on while Yamato has said she'd leave with Luffy, understands the importance of Luffy's journey and wants to know what the missing pages of Oden's journal were... BUT NO THIS APPARENTLY IS ALL SUBVERSION FOR CARROT

And yes Carrot has said she wants to go on an adventure too but never mentioned anything about the straw hats and only left with them because they were going to rescue the savior of her country

And much like the most vocal Carrot supporter has said her time with the crew has taught her that the sea is dangerous and she is not ready for it

How is it that Carrot is so guarenteed to join when she has done nothing to stand out since Wholecake and even that was to showcase Sulong for the first time

This is hilarious

- Carrot has no been an arc main character ever since she was introduced

- has done nothing of note aside from show off an ability that a new side of our alliance hasnt shown till she did it

- had no knowledge of the DAWN until Pedro said something about it, even though its the prophecy of her entire race and the reason they are involved in this war in the first place

- shows up to Wano and instead of sticking with the Straw Hats she gets absorbed back into the Minks and only showing up in the background when side characters like Neko shows up

- gets to Onigashima goes all the way inside and abandons the raid to go all the way back to the entrance for a third party to get revenge for Pedro, which she fails to do

- spends the entire raid at that entrance, contributing ABSOLUTELY nothing to the raid

- only starts coming back into Onigashima at the end of the arc after the target of her only plotline is defeated by someone else

- doesnt react to nor does she even see Luffy defeat Kaido

And now that the War is over and we are leaving Wano, therefore ending the mink alliance, Carrot has nothing moving her forward except that she wants to go on an adventure

Meanwhile Yamato has

- Gained the trust of the Captain of the crew that she wants to join, which is the only reason he said he doesnt want to let her join

- Has protected the most important person for our side of the alliance (momonosuke)

- Held off Kiado giving Luffy time to get back

- prevented the island from exploding

But nah Yamato hasnt interacted with the rest of the crew, which I've already shown that some of the crew didnt either until they join

she has to stay in Wano to help Momonosuke protect the country, even though they literally have an army of samurai, the minks and converted Beast Pirates to protect the country

But somehow Carrot has more of a chance of joining because she has subtext and hidden messages that she'll be more important later on while Yamato has said she'd leave with Luffy, understands the importance of Luffy's journey and wants to know what the missing pages of Oden's journal were... BUT NO THIS APPARENTLY IS ALL SUBVERSION FOR CARROT

And yes Carrot has said she wants to go on an adventure too but never mentioned anything about the straw hats and only left with them because they were going to rescue the savior of her country

And much like the most vocal Carrot supporter has said her time with the crew has taught her that the sea is dangerous and she is not ready for it

How is it that Carrot is so guarenteed to join when she has done nothing to stand out since Wholecake and even that was to showcase Sulong for the first time
This is like a Your Momma so Fat Joke, because you have to Galaxy Brain it twisting and stretching the details to try to make Carrot, I mean Food Ingredient fit and join the crew.

Last edited:
The first and only “sneak away” crew member was Robin. And also Robin played important roles in Alabasta arc:

- capturing Vivi and easily defeated Pell
- saved Luffy
- secretly let Sanji save the crew
- facing Tashigi
- revealing the importance of Poneglyph
- hid the true message about Pluton written in Poneglyph
- in the end, she saved Luffy from Crocodile’s poison

means that every single Straw Hat who joined played important roles before they joined in respective arc. And Robin was a surprise crew since she was a villain. Meanwhile Carrot, who is an ally, did bare minimum as an ally.

What important role Carrot had in Wano raid? What makes Carrot so special that Oda had to change his pattern from the rest of the crew who joined before? Being a lawnmower?
:kobeha::kobeha:

The first and only “sneak away” crew member was Robin. And also Robin played important roles in Alabasta arc:

- capturing Vivi and easily defeated Pell
- saved Luffy
- secretly let Sanji save the crew
- facing Tashigi
- revealing the importance of Poneglyph
- hid the true message about Pluton written in Poneglyph
- in the end, she saved Luffy from Crocodile’s poison

means that every single Straw Hat who joined played important roles before they joined in respective arc. And Robin was a surprise crew since she was a villain. Meanwhile Carrot, who is an ally, did bare minimum as an ally.

What important role Carrot had in Wano raid? What makes Carrot so special that Oda had to change his pattern from the rest of the crew who joined before? Being a lawnmower?
:kobeha::kobeha:
Imma laugh real hard if Yamato is the one to actually sneak aboard, C4N gonna hate that.
Everything he wants, Yamato does etc... the perfect Irony.

Yamato joins the Scabbards if anything.
Yamato does not want serve under momo though. She never said, anything about wanted to be momo subordinate. She has always to want meet Luffy for long time. In front of Kaido she proclaimed what her desire was. Now that Kaido has been defeat she allowed to live her life the way she wants. She has finally has freedom go adventure sea the world.

The only strong point of Carrot joining SH is that it's bad writing...and oda has been making shitty decisions for a long time now.
Real talk right here...

Can someone explain to me why Raizo would be a good candidate. I’m curious
It's written in the scrolls... He's a ninja, a powerful guy, unique looking...

If Raizo had a badass, naruto-style design, he'd easily be one of the fanbase's top candidates. He even got a fight of his own and saved everyone from the fire. Much bigger importance than Yamato and Carrot
:cheers:

No. It's actually very good and well prepared.
:kuzanshut:

That meme does not relate to me as I am not one who thinks Carrot will join.

How could you forget I want a ninja with Raizo being the best option? Nin Nin!
Yeah, I know but I'll be using that copium version until the next chapter arrives regardless of the topic...

didnt even know the forum had up to 500 people
some accounts on here I never see on any other sections in the forum lol.
There's even a few accounts here made specifically to post here...

Status
Not open for further replies.