Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why is dis a debate? Its almost put on a silver platter for the readers but I dunno for sure. The author will surely surprise us all like he did at the end of Dressrosa. Have your eyes prepared for a feast my bruddas.
Great input, account created 17 minutes ago!! If you haven’t been exposed as someone’s alt and banned in the next half hour, I really look forward to hearing you expand on the nothing you said here!! :cheers:

Great input, account created 17 minutes ago!! If you haven’t been exposed as someone’s alt and banned in the next half hour, I really look forward to hearing you expand on the nothing you said here!! :cheers:
I assure you that I am a new user without any prior posts in this forum. I hope that my honesty can clear up any suspicions.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I assure you that I am a new user without any prior posts in this forum. I hope that my honesty can clear up any suspicions.
Fair enough…but what you said is still vague, how does the surprise at the end of Dressrosa (assuming you mean the Grand Fleet) play into this debate? You positing that Yamato AND Carrot are gonna wind up in the reinforcements like Barto and Cavendish?

No, there can only be one straw hat left to join according to the canon imposed by Luffy at the end of Chapter 1. This remains constant up to the most current chapter. The pattern has remained fairly the same since the East Blue Five, but since we are approaching the end of the Yonko Saga (unless Elbaf or whatever happens next dispels that notion), I believe that there is going to be one final strawhat. I believe the final candidate is Yamato for first preference but this might not be the case if the author decides otherwise. The question is, out of the selection of candidates, which has the 1) Will, 2) Dream, 3) Role to fit into the Straw Hats. For Brook it was obvious, for the current candidates its more unclear.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
No, there can only be one straw hat left to join according to the canon imposed by Luffy at the end of Chapter 1. This remains constant up to the most current chapter. The pattern has remained fairly the same since the East Blue Five, but since we are approaching the end of the Yonko Saga (unless Elbaf or whatever happens next dispels that notion), I believe that there is going to be one final strawhat. I believe the final candidate is Yamato for first preference but this might not be the case if the author decides otherwise. The question is, out of the selection of candidates, which has the 1) Will, 2) Dream, 3) Role to fit into the Straw Hats. For Brook it was obvious, for the current candidates its more unclear.
I just wanna point something out about the “pattern,” which I don’t believe in, but to illustrate my point, let’s split the crew into pairs based on a few similarities as to how they joined - two members (Nami and Robin) didn’t officially become Straw Hats until after they’d spent significant time with, and then seemingly betrayed, the rest of the crew; two members (Usopp and Sanji) left by choice and had to be compelled back; two members (Chopper and Franky) didn’t actually wanna join and weren’t asked until their friends begged Luffy to bring them along; only two members (Zoro and Jinbe) joined after being specifically sought out by the captain; the last one (Brook) was such an obvious ringer upon introduction that the canon bent over backwards for the rest of his arc to telegraph that he’d be joining…sound familiar??

Status
Not open for further replies.