Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, indeed, huge chapter for Yamato. I think the first time it’s actually explicitly said by someone that she’s not just going to travel with the crew, but will be one of them?

Anyway, three ways forward I can see

1) she asks Luffy when he wakes up, big party, a bit more focus on her, joins no problem

2) She asks Luffy and he refuses her for Luffyish reasons that are not clear to everyone. Sanji and Brook are very sad. This is an EL Usopp type moment where Yamato still does join but only after abandoning the Oden persona at the last moments of the arc.

3) The real Oden parallel- Luffy refuses, she joins anyway in dramatic circumstances by forcing herself on the crew.

Regardless, Oda’s pretty heavily shat on all the terrible arguments against her this chapter. She’s still going on the Sunny and on an adventure, because it’s fucking One Piece and there was no way that someone who lived a life in chains like her and wants to go wouldn’t get to.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yes, indeed, huge chapter for Yamato. I think the first time it’s actually explicitly said by someone that she’s not just going to travel with the crew, but will be one of them?

Anyway, three ways forward I can see

1) she asks Luffy when he wakes up, big party, a bit more focus on her, joins no problem

2) She asks Luffy and he refuses her for Luffyish reasons that are not clear to everyone. Sanji and Brook are very sad. This is an EL Usopp type moment where Yamato still does join but only after abandoning the Oden persona at the last moments of the arc.

3) The real Oden parallel- Luffy refuses, she joins anyway in dramatic circumstances by forcing herself on the crew.

Regardless, Oda’s pretty heavily shat on all the terrible arguments against her this chapter. She’s still going on the Sunny and on an adventure, because it’s fucking One Piece and there was no way that someone who lived a life in chains like her and wants to go wouldn’t get to.
Or maybe he needs to fully confirm another certain member alongside Ol' Yamato
They didn't get a chance to properly party in WCI after all
Wherever this goes we should expect some narrative spice heading our way
:myman:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I admire your optimism, buddy!! The good Carrot fans (so all but the most visible one) deserve an actual end for her story even if it’s not traveling with the crew, so maybe there’s something left in store for her :fujilaugh:

As cool as it would be for Raizo to join the crew I think it’s pretty locked down that he’ll stay with Momo.

Nobody else worth discussion comes to mind

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I admire your optimism, buddy!! The good Carrot fans (so all but the most visible one) deserve an actual end for her story even if it’s not traveling with the crew, so maybe there’s something left in store for her :fujilaugh:
I really hope so, things have been rough for Ol' Carrot for a while now

She literally didn't show up in her birthday chapter yet Yamato got a moment with Luffy
A big W is sorely needed
:pepecry:

As cool as it would be for Raizo to join the crew I think it’s pretty locked down that he’ll stay with Momo.

Nobody else worth discussion comes to mind

Status
Not open for further replies.