Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
None of the Strawhats said no.... You think Luffy is going to say no? After all the shit she did for him and the alliance?

New crewmate standards are high now :whitepress:
Yamato literally fought her father for long enough to let Luffy heal and finish the job, but the motherfucker who invites chimeras, skeletons, and a guy stuck in a box to join him on the seas is gonna draw a line in the sand for his most powerful ally to date…like, I smoke pot as though it’s the only reason I have lungs, and I’ve NEVER been high enough to be so fucking dumb :gonope:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You’re obviously another Dizzy alt playing it nice with Yamato fans.. Can’t fool me Fake butt..
The pervert bitch has proven multiple times that he has no sense of humor or decency, I doubt he could keep the nice act going especially after this week…Pot Goblin’s cool, let’s save our insults for the guy who deserves them :brootea:
Post automatically merged:

Ranking's confirmed by Van.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/profile-posts/32066/

Who's in jail for trying to harass Oda.

When Luffy confirms Yamato's membership, I'll take the L.
Do whatever you want, y’all keep thinking your opinions are gonna stop what’s happening in the canon or have some bearing on everyone here. It’s like @Topi Jerami offering to wank Yamato, I don’t fucking care at all what you do - she’s joining the crew whether you like it or not :shakiously:

None of the Strawhats said no.... You think Luffy is going to say no? After all the shit she did for him and the alliance?

New crewmate standards are high now :whitepress:
There‘s room for some “no, I’m not taking “Oden”” stuff from Luffy to keep the discussion going until the end of the arc.

But the final result being anything other than Yamato being on the crew would be a huge surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.