Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well well, in the most obvious example of Occam's razor since Brook joined, we have someone who said nearly 70 chapters ago that they would join the crew finally join the crew. There was room for doubt in 985 when Yamato was just introduced, but then 1016 happened and there was no reason to doubt. Now we got Yamato saying it to the crew. There ain't no walking back from this one. This is what we call an inherited will, people. A dream. A desire.

B-but Jinbei said!

Jinbei is always the straightman to the absurdity of the rest of the crew. Remember how Jinbei reacted to Drake wanting to join the alliance. Luffy immediately accepted for a Jinbei gag. It's going to be the same thing here.

Thereโ€˜s room for some โ€œno, Iโ€™m not taking โ€œOdenโ€โ€ stuff from Luffy to keep the discussion going until the end of the arc.

But the final result being anything other than Yamato being on the crew would be a huge surprise.
Totally fine with that... I say the Oden schtick isn't as bad as it was... In fact, I venture it'll be a gag bc Oda does this. ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Well well well, in the most obvious example of Occam's razor since Brook joined, we have someone who said nearly 70 chapters ago that they would join the crew finally join the crew. There was room for doubt in 985 when Yamato was just introduced, but then 1016 happened and there was no reason to doubt. Now we got Yamato saying it to the crew. There ain't no walking back from this one. This is what we call an inherited will, people. A dream. A desire.

B-but Jinbei said!

Jinbei is always the straightman to the absurdity of the rest of the crew. Remember how Jinbei reacted to Drake wanting to join the alliance. Luffy immediately accepted for a Jinbei gag. It's going to be the same thing here.
I havenโ€™t noticed you here beforeโ€ฆbut I would die for you ๐Ÿซก๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿ˜

Dude... Just How?.. Tama was speaking of Speed not Nami!!... This guy is a lost case...

And the reason Tama got so much focus with her flashback is because she represents the Wano citizens suffering.. ltโ€™s clear sheโ€™s staying on Wano unless Shinobu age her up and Oda flip the script somehow..

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
โ€Ž
Totally fine with that... I say the Oden schtick isn't as bad as it was... In fact, I venture it'll be a gag bc Oda does this. ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Tbh other than finding the inital Yamato Momo interactions weird Iโ€™ve not really cared about the Oden thing. And Yamato dropped the โ€œyour my sonโ€ stuff quite quickly.

But it might get brought up cause of Luffyโ€™s initial reaction to it. Equally, might not. Either way, I think that Jinbeiโ€™s line could be setup for Luffy to make it more difficult than Yamato expects- but also the rest of the crews reactions and Yamatoโ€™s general story shows that in the end she will join.

B-but Jinbei said!

You know that is excellent point

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Wait, are you guys telling me that the person who waited years to leave with Luffy and repeatedly said she would in the present....didn't change her mind?? WHAT??? Goda got me again with his subversion clews.
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
This must be that "submissive animation" thing or whatever C4N keeps talking about :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.