Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
Tbh other than finding the inital Yamato Momo interactions weird I’ve not really cared about the Oden thing. And Yamato dropped the “your my son” stuff quite quickly.

But it might get brought up cause of Luffy’s initial reaction to it. Equally, might not. Either way, I think that Jinbei’s line could be setup for Luffy to make it more difficult than Yamato expects- but also the rest of the crews reactions and Yamato’s general story shows that in the end she will join.
I can totally see luffy refusing and yamato earning the spot by proving herself but she is joining for sure

Whatever happened to Arlong Park forums, it seems I cant access it anymore? More on that, the arguments made against Yamato there have all been dismissed due to this chapter. Without anything else that will disprove my assumption, Yamato is not staying in Wano. Again, Jinbe is right, let him do his job. Luffy will have an interesting response, I implore everyone to read Chapter 799 and 800 to have a better idea to what Luffy will say in response to Yamato. Everything else constant, Yamato is once-and-for-all, a straw hat.

Nah man @CarrotForNakama must be some sort of elaborate joke that has hoodwinked us all.

No one can be so unaware that they can say Yamato’s a background character compared to Carrot.
He's been like this for a long time I've debated him even back in the Reddit days about this.

I genuinely worry for his mental health once it becomes painfully obvious to him that Larrot ain't joining

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Nah man @CarrotForNakama must be some sort of elaborate joke that has hoodwinked us all.

No one can be so unaware that they can say Yamato’s a background character compared to Carrot.
My man has been huffing too much big brain writing theories online, he's completely destabilized

Tbh other than finding the inital Yamato Momo interactions weird I’ve not really cared about the Oden thing. And Yamato dropped the “your my son” stuff quite quickly.

But it might get brought up cause of Luffy’s initial reaction to it. Equally, might not. Either way, I think that Jinbei’s line could be setup for Luffy to make it more difficult than Yamato expects- but also the rest of the crews reactions and Yamato’s general story shows that in the end she will join.
In that case, I agree, I think it'd be better for Yamato to have a character defining

In that case, yeah, Yamato having a character defining moment to prove herself to Luffy and crew would great to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.