Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly, but her main fight would be with the tenth Titan. Doc Q is associated with death, doesn't mean he'll fight Brook.

Titans 2 through 5 VS East Blue Recruits
Titans 6 through 9 VS Paradise Recruits
Titans 1 and 10 VS New World Recruits
For some reasons, I feel that the 10th Titanic Captain would be the 2nd most powerful recruit next to Shiliew so I believe that person will be fighting Sanji...

he'll wake up and won't agree to yamato joining until she drops the oden shtick...which she probably will...carrot not interacting with the crew this chapter seems to null her chances
According to @CarrotForNakama 's logic, Carrot interacting with the crew since the start of Wano arc is a subversive affirmation that she will become Momo's new retainer... Oda wants to hide that for a surprise... :milaugh:

The excuses I see for Yamato not joining the SHs reminds me of when some people kept making excuses for Jinbe not joining the SHs.
Reminds me of the good old "Jinbe will die before he can join the SHs" argument... Isn't that @dizzy2341 's argument?

Ignoring the ceremony held by the usual cults here

@CarrotForNakama @dizzy2341 do you think Carrot will also sneak in to the ship, the minks-of-previous-generation's style?
Afterall, iirc when they went to WCI, Carrot also sneaked in to the ship.
The deciding moment will be the farewell scene with the Minks. If Carrot is seen in farewell scene along with the Minks, then she probably won't sneak in. But if she is missing, then we all can guess where she is hiding.
Not what I'd imagine, but as you said it has a precedent with Inu + Neko, Robin and Carrot herself.

Her reaction when dawn arrives will be what to look out for.

Not what I'd imagine, but as you said it has a precedent with Inu + Neko, Robin and Carrot herself.

Her reaction when dawn arrives will be what to look out for.
I love how Yamato deniers can't stop embarrassing themselves. Responding to someone that talks about MOST people in this thread as "the usual cults".

And then going off to ignore everyone addressing them and even the chapter itself.

"Yamato won't join just because of parallels with Oden, Roger and WB, and if it were to happen, it would be Momo!"

and then...

"N-no, you see, C-C-Carrot will definitely sneak on the ship again just like Neko and Inu did with WB and Roger following Oden! It's all about the parallels!"

I'm seriously LOVING all the cope

:gokulaugh: :gokulaugh: :gokulaugh:

:ihaha: :ihaha: :ihaha:

I have to add that if Yamato is not the last nakama, then obviously the next nakama(s) will have the same pattern:

* they have main antagonist on arc they’re supposed to join; and the main antagonist is going to be defeated by Luffy (or any Straw Hat)
* they act as co-protagonist who helps in defeating the main antagonist
* they see with their own eyes the main antagonist being defeated by Luffy
* terrible past

Yamato has all of that, Carrot doesn’t. So there is no subversion dialogue bullshit.

anyway for the denominators:
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

I love how Yamato deniers can't stop embarrassing themselves. Responding to someone that talks about MOST people in this thread as "the usual cults".

And then going off to ignore everyone addressing them and even the chapter itself.

"Yamato won't join just because of parallels with Oden, Roger and WB, and if it were to happen, it would be Momo!"

and then...

"N-no, you see, C-C-Carrot will definitely sneak on the ship again just like Neko and Inu did with WB and Roger following Oden! It's all about the parallels!"

I'm seriously LOVING all the cope

:gokulaugh: :gokulaugh: :gokulaugh:

:ihaha: :ihaha: :ihaha:
the cope has always been there.

Carrot: the sea is wonderland!
Carrot fans: that’s it! Carrot’s joining!

Yamato: I will join Luffy, set sail to the sea to get stronger!
Also Carrot fans who felt threatened: It’s subversion dialogue!

:ihaha::risitasad::leohah:

Responding to someone that talks about MOST people in this thread as "the usual cults".

No idea who you are but since you're new, I generally don't waste time answering to clowns.

If you're consistently mentioning me yet continue to get no response, it's probably because I think you're retarded. This thread's usuals know the drill by now. As for the debate, there's nothing to discuss until an actual candidate does something significant.

I love that not a single person that was getting slaughtered was willing to come in and take the L like adults, and leave it at that.

Naw these mofos just had to puff one last dose of cope on their way out. :risitameh:

Incredible.
Peroroncino man up & admits his L, he’s a believer that neither joins. But for the others, being intense furries is not enough they need to dig a new low
:kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

No idea who you are but since you're new, I generally don't waste time answering to clowns.

If you're consistently mentioning me yet continue to get no response, it's probably because I think you're retarded.
and this comes from the whole circus himself
:akasalt:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.