Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that, I just don't find that relevant to join the crew.

Same argumentation I debunked a hundreds time already. Nothing new.

I loved the last chapter mate, you really don't understand how I read :milaugh:

And that's why you are completely unable to understand what I'm saying about Yamato and will be completely unable to predict what is coming

:myman:

Yeah it's cool, soon will be the time for more Carrot development
That's your problem, you don't know anything.

Was gonna wait till later this afternoon when i had time, but since the mods said that they might close this thread soon i better do it while the thread is still open. So here we go:

Everybody still remember the first time @dizzy2341 started his anti-Yamato crusade, it was right around after Yamato was just introduced. He first started saying that Yamato won't join because she looked too much like Nami. Remember that argument?

You said that 'Yamao' sucks 'donkey cock' and calling her fans 'trans activists' remember that? You were so pissed at the time. :eeke:

You kept on harping how important Momonosuke is and how Yamato must stay by his side, but you hated Wano arc as a whole anyway.
:bamathink:

You were so into the hate, that you started believing in your own delusions, convincing yourself that Yamato HAD to be Wano's guardian deity and therefore must stay in Wano, remember that? Crazy!
:handsup:

Next up we have @Topi Jerami with the retard Yamato avatar

'Yamao fated sealed' he says lmfao :kobeha:

When in reality, you just liked Dizzy just hated One Piece and took your anger all out on Yamato because you couldn't get a plane ticket to Japan to take all your anger out on Oda himself.

:saden:

Everybody remember @Topi Jerami was angry and frustrated with the Wano arc like Dizzy and also had to cope by hating on Yamato?

Going so far as to calling Yamato the 'guardian bitch of Wano'? :denzimote:

Well if you hate Yamato so much, one can only guess how much more you'll hate One Piece as a whole once Yamato joins the crew, will your hate be strong enough for you to finally drop One Piece as a whole?
:kawak:

Now we have @CarrotForNakama

Someone who believes that as long as they are 'fierce' enough, they can get authors to change there mind. If you ever wondered why @CarrotForNakama is so hellbent on arguing for Carrot, well now you have your answer.

:risitameh:

But even when it comes to being 'fierce' @CarrotForNakama arguments are so poor that he literally has to 'invent' and pull new words out of his ass just to keep his poor arguments together lmfao!

:ihaha:

You also said that if Carrot doesn't join the crew, then you will leave Worstgen. So will you now leave or will you wait until you see Sunny away from Wano without Carrot on board? Or is that bullshit and something you 'invented' too?

:kawak:

You said us Yamato fans won't be having any fun once the arcs ends and Carrot joins the crew and Yamato doesn't, yet now that time has come all I see in this thread now is Yamato fans having fun clowning on you. So tell me, are we not having fun??

:suresure:

Woooow that's quite a compilation brother! Haha

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Be nice or it's the report mate

Ok

Nobody has joined yet.

And she is still relevant still ;)

Wrong there is. I already told you what could happen, you are just not understanding it :milaugh:

In the story it's only two week. Keep finding excuses.

Nothing has been "resolved" you are again not paying attention to Carrot's character arc. Same old..

I was wrong on that but it was just an hypothesis, a guess, so it's ok, Carrot has other windows to shine don't worry mate.

No, I make explanations, you are making excuses to bash her, not me. Carrot do not need a backstory, it's a fact.

Paulie and Carrot are completely different, Paulie was not characterized like a strawhat like Carrot was, so your little comparizon is completely irrelevantwhen we look at the actual way the story was told.

Well I don't care about that.

I'm not, Carrot will have her moment. Wano was not. I don't make illegitimate expectations for the story on the contrary to you guys.

She will.

Same irrelevant argument. We do not care about that for just a joining in the crew.

COmpletely wrong, you are just showing just how much you lack creativity, I could tell you three story with what was setup on Wano for carrot. It's really not that hard. You are out of your field mate. Don't try to analyse the story, you are bad at it.

This means nothing.

Well they do remember her, look at the poll :milaugh::kata:

Pure lack of creativity. In fact there is a character arc well prepared for her, you just don't have what it take to see it ;)

Bad take. Everyone I wanted to join in the past... joined. LMao, I was a jinbe enthousiast even before the thought of Jinbe for Nakama.. so yeah.. Go tell your morals on someones else, you don't know who you are talking to.

you creep :whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

Yamato fans:

Report me all damn day, dude, I’ve been banned from this thread more than anybody but you and I haven’t changed yet :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.