Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Word of advice

don’t come up with multiple storytelling devices to back up a dead theory or to try a drag a narrative across everyone’s heads because 10 out of 10 that’s probably not the case you aren’t the writer and your paying for it

don’t look deep into things that aren’t too important
Post automatically merged:

Like he’s using small minimum shots of carrot to milk the theory … doesn’t help doesn’t it

Last edited:
Yup that’s what cover stories are it should be act of closure that we didn’t get from wano to end her story

You can tell that his theory has fallen apart let’s see

• she didn’t react to joyboy

• she didn’t show any personal or physical emotion in her defeat

now it’s just sit and wait and he’s still smilie

Last edited:
You guys still discussing what has been already settled?

It's better to discus the new members of the grand fleet
Nope because some fans are still in denial of the person possibility of someone joining the straw hats until the end of this arc it won’t be settled. My hope Yamato she’s already been fixated on wanting to travel to straw hats

Carrot will say goodbye alongside other characters as the SHs and other pirates leave Wano... Plain and simple...

Then we'll likely get to see her in the next cover story...
Carrot keeps popping up out of no where. When she isn't shown for a moment, she just appears. It keeps catching me off guard. I don't know if she just going to go away. Carrot been doing this since first sighting. Whatever she does I hope to keep seeing her.

Nope because some fans are still in denial of the person possibility of someone joining the straw hats until the end of this arc it won’t be settled. My hope Yamato she’s already been fixated on wanting to travel to straw hats
Carrot is joining the crew?!?!!!!

Carrot keeps popping up out of no where. When she isn't shown for a moment, she just appears. It keeps catching me off guard. I don't know if she just going to go away. Carrot been doing this since first sighting. Whatever she does I hope to keep seeing her.
You're overthinking... Any character can randomly "pop out of nowhere"... Carrot isn't the first one...

Well, you can go back to Zou arc if you want to keep seeing her after Wano arc while the cover story she'll take part of is yet to be released...

You're overthinking... Any character can randomly "pop out of nowhere"... Carrot isn't the first one...

Well, you can go back to Zou arc if you want to keep seeing her after Wano arc while the cover story she'll take part of is yet to be released...
I know pokem has done it but he always seems to have context. There was this quicksand man that did it too but he also seemed to have context. Carrot never really seems to have that. I was really shocked when I saw her with the strawhat chilling when the raid started.

I can go back to zou? You mean reread? I already know what happens in zou, that seems pointless.

Things that are probably going to happen to carrot going forward

• setting her up to a captain of the grand fleet in a cover story

• goes back to Zou in the form of a mink general or police cover story

• just be an explorer instead of being a pirate like Pedro was
Unlikely

and her being an explorer would work well in her character if you take Pedro’s dream and her adventure into account that’s the only role I think she’d play as if she wants to fulfill Pedro’s dream become a explorer since we don’t have enough of those going around :)
There is no path on the sea for Carrot beyond the strawhats.

Word of advice

don’t come up with multiple storytelling devices to back up a dead theory or to try a drag a narrative across everyone’s heads because 10 out of 10 that’s probably not the case you aren’t the writer and your paying for it

don’t look deep into things that aren’t too important
It's not about importance, it's about relevancy.

When something is odd, it has to be explained. And Carrot's treatment is Odd in whole cake (and in wano)

• she didn’t react to joyboy
THis wasn't in my theory

• she didn’t show any personal or physical emotion in her defeat
This wasn't in my theory.

You are inventing things. Those were simple guess. THe theory is strong don't worry.

There is no path on the sea for Carrot beyond the strawhats.
Wrong... There's no path for Carrot on the SHs...

When something is odd, it has to be explained. And Carrot's treatment is Odd in whole cake (and in wano)
Reminds me of Paulie... Even Paulie got better treatment in EL and Post-EL arcs... In W7 arc, Paulie is a standout character...

Carrot won't join

I know pokem has done it but he always seems to have context. There was this quicksand man that did it too but he also seemed to have context. Carrot never really seems to have that. I was really shocked when I saw her with the strawhat chilling when the raid started.

I can go back to zou? You mean reread? I already know what happens in zou, that seems pointless.
Another c4n mock account??

Status
Not open for further replies.