Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good timing, I will explain what I'm waiting for that chapter and for Carrot.

You may know that I hypothesized, a few weeks ago, 3 moments that could be decisif for Carrot:

- A reaction for Carrot to Luffy
- Something Carrot related during the banquet or later in wano
- Carrot sneaking on the ship

> The first one didn't happen, so I was wrong on this one. Decreasing the possibility of Carrot joining - for me - down to 70%

> The second on the other hand could still happen. Note that when I'm talking about "something Carrot related", i'm refering to something that could be related to her defeat against Perospero and/or the dawn.

Indeed, Carrot's defeat against perospero was the last nail in the coffin of Carrot's naivety in front of the sea. Now, Carrot knows all to well the danger of the sea.. But she might also be in the process of doubting herself, after all, during her trip with the strawhat she took defeats on defeat (minus the 888/889 moment). So there is a windows for a refusal of the call for adventure for Carrot. Someone like wanda might see how Carrot wants to go on adventure and may convince her to sail again.

On a second plan.. Carrot's relationship to the "dawn" is still a mystery.. but we know that the dawn is meaning a lot if we look at the endgame content. Therefore a link created by Oda between Carrot and that concept would confirm Carrot as a future crewmate. Concerning that subject, there is a windows for a questionning from Carrot on the dawn.. the end of Wano would be the perfect moment to create that link.

If none of those happens, the possibility will decrease down to 60% for me. (Still certain)

> Finally, even if none of those hypothesis are verified. Carrot's characterization is still the one of a young girl obsessed by wonders and adventure. So there is no narrative reasons for Carrot to stay on Wano or to go back to Zou, for that, Carrot would need an incentive greater than the sea in the opposite direction.

So the possibility for Carrot to sneak on the Sunny is still on the table. I'm expecting that to happen at the very END of Wano. Meaning the last chapter of Wano (the departure of the strawhat) + One chapter (the transition between the arc)

Carrot joining, would confirm her as a future strawhat later.

---

So to sum things up:

There are still 3 things that we can wait for to confirm carrot as a future strawhat:

- A refusal / Self doubt / Self questionning (next chapter or before the departure)
- A questionment about the dawn (next chapter or before the departure)
- Carrot sneaking on the Sunny (After the departure)

You may know that I hypothesized, a few weeks ago, 3 moments that could be decisif for Carrot:

> The first one didn't happen, so I was wrong on this one. Decreasing the possibility of Carrot joining - for me - down to 70%

> The second on the other hand could still happen. Note that when I'm talking about "something Carrot related", i'm refering to something that could be related to her defeat against Perospero and/or the dawn.

Indeed, Carrot's defeat against perospero was the last nail in the coffin of Carrot's naivety in front of the sea. Now, Carrot knows all to well the danger of the sea.. But she might also be in the process of doubting herself, after all, during her trip with the strawhat she took defeats on defeat (minus the 888/889 moment). So there is a windows for a refusal of the call for adventure for Carrot. Someone like wanda might see how Carrot wants to go on adventure and may convince her to sail again.

On a second plan.. Carrot's relationship to the "dawn" is still a mystery.. but we know that the dawn is meaning a lot if we look at the endgame content. Therefore a link created by Oda between Carrot and that concept would confirm Carrot as a future crewmate. Concerning that subject, there is a windows for a questionning from Carrot on the dawn.. the end of Wano would be the perfect moment to create that link.

If none of those happens, the possibility will decrease down to 60% for me. (Still certain)

> Finally, even if none of those hypothesis are verified. Carrot's characterization is still the one of a young girl obsessed by wonders and adventure. So there is no narrative reasons for Carrot to stay on Wano or to go back to Zou, for that, Carrot would need an incentive greater than the sea in the opposite direction.

So the possibility for Carrot to sneak on the Sunny is still on the table. I'm expecting that to happen at the very END of Wano. Meaning the last chapter of Wano (the departure of the strawhat) + One chapter (the transition between the arc)

---

So to sum things up:

There are still 3 things that we can wait for to confirm carrot as a future strawhat:

- A refusal / Self doubt / Self questionning (next chapter or before the departure)
Won't join

---

So to sum things up:

If nothing of that nature happen. I will admit that I was wrong. But you will have to wait for the very end of the arc.

---

So to sum things up:

Ignored! HERE'S WHYYY.

Whoa, I was not expecting to come to a forum where 1 guy get the beat down constantly. I was considering leaving now. I meet some seemingly chill people here, and one who seems particularly high IQ. It is okay. Whatever you have going on against that member, please leave me out.

Anyways, Carrot is such an nice carrot. When ever she hear anything cool, she is immediately on board with it. I like how it is implied she is hearing what was going on all around the battle field and other places. Do rabbits actually have good hearing?

He brought it entirely upon himself. If he'd stop coping every page and a half, knocked it off with his crazy ass reaches and "subversive affirmation" everyone woulda been left him alone. I guarantee that.

Ask @solis it ain't even fun anymore.
Define where this is my problem? User beefs in this community I have no engagement with, I expect to continue having no engagement with.

I want to talk about carrot, if you want to talk about carrot too. Find me.

Status
Not open for further replies.