Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headcanon...

Nope... The only thing left is for the toast with Jinbe and Yamato, and Ryokugyu... Other than that, only the poneglyphs which can be discussed while they're on the ship which is a mandatory scene because Oda has to show Jinbe and Yamato on regular days...
Wouldn't it also be head canon to say she is over his death? I can't say with certainty these events are mandatory.
Post automatically merged:

That's what you think, not what it really is...

Of course... I don't want someone theorizing stuffs on my stories like you do...

Self-explanatory... Don't be dumb... I'm not here to spoonfeed you...
because I question you? If you feel uncomfortable being questioned, I'll back off but remember I would like to know what you're thinking genuinely.

Wouldn't it also be head canon to say she is over his death? I can't say with certainty these events are mandatory.
Nope... It's called logic and a conclusive presumption...

because I question you? If you feel uncomfortable being questioned, I'll back off but remember I would like to know what you're thinking genuinely.
Nope... I just want everyone to use common sense...

She will never see this man again:seriously:

The remnants of the Big Mom pirates have more important things to worry about than getting back at some minks.
The future is uncertain. Do you know what has happened to the big mom pirates?

Nope... It's called logic and a conclusive presumption...

Nope... I just want everyone to use common sense...
Explain yourself or say you're uncomfortable. Whatever was your common sense, I want you to know I want to take a deep dive!

Explain yourself or say you're uncomfortable. Whatever was your common sense, I want you to know I want to take a deep dive!
If you can't even comprehend the shallow stuffs in the story very well, then there's no reason for me to "explain" the obvious... I don't mind if you feel I'm uncomfortable, that's irrelevant to the nakama discussion anyway...

tl;dr: Carrot is obviously not joining...

If you can't even comprehend the shallow stuffs in the story very well, then there's no reason for me to "explain" the obvious... I don't mind if you feel I'm uncomfortable, that's irrelevant to the nakama discussion anyway...

tl;dr: Carrot is obviously not joining...
I just want to understand your common sense. I know certain aspects of the story seem obvious to you but you can't expect me to be able to see your point. This is why you need to explain if I ask. I'm not a mind reader.

Did you not read the chapter? :suresure:

Greenbull already dealt with the beast pirate remnants, if they don't get arrested they're going to escape Wano and be never be an issue to the minks again.
The beast pirates was a huge group, I'm unsure.

Not to be disrespectful but I am running out of time. I noticed I don't finish my conversation so please take this as my exit for today. Maybe I might come on later.

Status
Not open for further replies.