Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
The beast pirates was a huge group, I'm unsure.
Post automatically merged: 55 minutes ago
Not to be disrespectful but I am running out of time. I noticed I don't finish my conversation so please take this as my exit for today. Maybe I might come on later.
lets assume there are still beast pirates around wano so tell me who is gonna lead them and attack wano with all their big shots gone??

Will you accept this fucking thing

as the next nakama now that Yamato’s all but a lock??
Youre so pathetic man. My picture dont have anything with Yamayo or any shit. i mean, even Yamato is a furry xd:okay:

Now shut up, pathetic pussy.
:kuzanshut:

And as I said, I dont care if Yamato or Carrot joins to the crew. The last member for me is Jinbei and thats all, its to late for a new nakama. I only think that Carrot has best interactions with the mugiwaras

Whats the problem? :choppawhat:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Youre so pathetic man. My picture dont have anything with Yamayo or any shit. i mean, even Yamato is a furry xd:okay:

Now shut up, pathetic pussy.
:kuzanshut:

And as I said, I dont care if Yamato or Carrot joins to the crew. The last member for me is Jinbei and thats all, its to late for a new nakama. I only think that Carrot has best interactions with the mugiwaras

Whats the problem? :choppawhat:
Answer my God damn question and show a little respect

Post automatically merged:

Bro isnt Jew a mod? (I dont think you are) just ban the Carrot weirdos and everything will be OK. OR let them cope for a month.
Man, if I was…this thread damn sure wouldn’t ever be locked, I’ll tell you that much :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.