Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah
Look at Luffy's fingers here
THANK YOU for recalling this to me. The anime fleshes this scene out very well, let me explain. I cant recall the episode just youtube "saddest scene in one piece" and its the video where Luffy is recollecting his crewmates. Luffy counts his left thumb first and you see Zoro in a flashback. First finger = Zoro. Count forwardly, at the end Luffy hold up TWO fingers. One of them is Junbe, the other could be himself or it could be someone else entirely. Therefore, using the anime as evidence, this dispells your arguement.

THANK YOU for recalling this to me. The anime fleshes this scene out very well, let me explain. I cant recall the episode just youtube "saddest scene in one piece" and its the video where Luffy is recollecting his crewmates. Luffy counts his left thumb first and you see Zoro in a flashback. Forst finger = Zoro. Count forwardly, at the end Luffy hold up TWO fingers. One of them is Junbe, the other could be himself or it could be someone else entirely. Therefore, using the anime as evidence, this dispells your arguement.
Remember that the anime thought Drake was the 1% man?

Again, he shouts my nakama. He wouldn’t include himself as his own nakama. Plus he held up 10 fingers and there were only 9 straw hats. For all we know the last 2 fingers could be Vivi and the Sunny.

Post automatically merged:

You cant use that, it holds no merit in this discussion. Never resort to whataboutisms and discontinuances where it holds no exemplification. I said the anime held important keys to this discussion and then you point to something unrelated?
And I'm saying the anime can't be relied on for anything

Status
Not open for further replies.