Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look closer, he has ALL TEN FINGERS UP…is he counting himself *snort* AND Jinbe at this point in time, two years before even asking the Fishman and then several more weeks/months until he actually joined?? Could it be that this panel is, like everything else you’ve said, indicative of absolutely fucking NOTHING?! :broocry::broocry::broocry:
He doesn't have his left thumb up
Doesn’t change the fact that he’s the captain. It’s the captain and his crew. And you’re making an assumption with the 9 fingers. Why would he not hold up all the fingers in his left hand if he’s counting from left to right?
Who said he was counting left to right?
I know you're just trolling, but it absolutely does not. It means friend, teammate, comrade, etc. You would never use it to refer to yourself.
10 crewmates
Luffy is part of the Strawhat crew
Simple as

He doesn't have his left thumb up

Who said he was counting left to right?

10 crewmates
Luffy is part of the Strawhat crew
Simple as
AGAIN
Luffy said he wanted at AT LEAST 10 before entering the grandline

From an outside perspective there are cureently 10 Straw Hat Pirates counting the Captain but Luffy finding 10 means he has only recruited 9, also the "at least" part means thats the minium, I dont think that we're getting 30 more members but i dont think 10 is the limit
At most we'll probably get maybe between 12 and 14 (counting Luffy)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
2 ways of reading this:
1. Luffy curled his left thumb in
OR
2. Luffy was counting Jimbei at the time
Either way it's a point against Yamato

We're not getting more than 10 crewmates
Nope, the thumb is clearly held aloft like the other fingers, and if Luffy doesn’t consider Yamato a member of his crew when she talked about joining five minutes after meeting him, he absolutely did not think of Jinbe as a crew mate several years before ever asking him. You’re definitely trolling now, there’s no way a human can be this stupid AND still read/write :luffyswat:

Nope, the thumb is clearly held aloft like the other fingers, and if Luffy doesn’t consider Yamato a member of his crew after she talked about joining five minutes after meeting him, he absolutely did not think of Jinbe as a crew mate several years before ever asking him. You’re definitely trolling now, there’s no way a human can be this stupid AND still read/write :luffyswat:
Jimbei had done a fuckton for Luffy at that point dude
Besides it's also possible that Luffy was counting Vivi there are well

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Jimbei had done a fuckton for Luffy at that point dude
Besides it's also possible that Luffy was counting Vivi there are well
Yamato’s done plenty for her new captain already, and if you wanna count Vivi, you also have to count Carue, who is also considered a former nakama and would therefore mean *11* members before we even get to Jinbe. Keep going, let’s see what else you’ve got!

Nope, the thumb is clearly held aloft like the other fingers, and if Luffy doesn’t consider Yamato a member of his crew when she talked about joining five minutes after meeting him, he absolutely did not think of Jinbe as a crew mate several years before ever asking him. You’re definitely trolling now, there’s no way a human can be this stupid AND still read/write :luffyswat:
“Luffy was counting Jinbe”

and in the “I have my nakama” panel Jinbe wasn’t in the panel of “nakama”. He’s blatantly blind AND stupid
:youcraz:

Maybe every human on Earth is reading this wrong and can't count unlike Peenix :suresure:
Out of every cope and delusion there have been I didn't expect basic logic to be questioned at this point.

Please go back to copes about roles or headcanon patterns but trying to attack this from the angle of Luffy saying ''First I'll find nakama, I want 10 people'' and trying to say he is one of the nakama he wants to find is beyond help.

Live and learn. Ch 590; the "I still have my friends!" moment. Luffy is counting down with his fingers (and his thumbs). Let us count, ok?
Right Thumb: Zoro
Right Pointer: Nami
Right Middle: Usopp
Right Ring: Sanji
Right Pinky: Chopper

Left Thumb: Robin
Left Pointer: Franky
Left Middle: Brook

That still leaves the Right Ring and Pinky. The Right Ring is Jinbe (confirmed) so if Luffy the Right Pinky? Or is it Vivi?? Well, Luffy's right there doing the counting, and Vivi is not shown in the next panel following this moment. So, one more nakama??? Thats why I think Ep 505 (Canon btw) makes it evident because he has TWO fingers remaining. And now where here and ONE finger remains. I cant believe I have to explain this shit its annoying its like giving a blind person a GPS.
Post automatically merged:

One month of telling a fella how to count with their fingers less goo

Live and learn. Ch 590; the "I still have my friends!" moment. Luffy is counting down with his fingers (and his thumbs). Let us count, ok?
Right Thumb: Zoro
Right Pointer: Nami
Right Middle: Usopp
Right Ring: Sanji
Right Pinky: Chopper

Left Thumb: Robin
Left Pointer: Franky
Left Middle: Brook

That still leaves the Right Ring and Pinky. The Right Ring is Jinbe (confirmed) so if Luffy the Right Pinky? Or is it Vivi?? Well, Luffy's right there doing the counting, and Vivi is not shown in the next panel following this moment. So, one more nakama??? Thats why I think Ep 505 (Canon btw) makes it evident because he has TWO fingers remaining. And now where here and ONE finger remains. I cant believe I have to explain this shit its annoying its like giving a blind person a GPS.
Post automatically merged:

One month of telling a fella how to count with their fingers less goo
Can I be dumb too? The last finger is for Merry
:neesama:

Status
Not open for further replies.