Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

C4N getting banned and unbanned and then banned again

:ihaha:

Anyone got bets on how long it'll take before he's banned this time and bonus points for what for

:risitameh:
Funny I was banned three times. Three time because:

1 - I was denouncing the toxicity of this forum. Fact. This thread is a good windows for that.
2 - I was denouncing Sexism in some members. Fact. There are banned now
3 - I agreed with a tweet denouncing racism against the mink. Fact, I constantly see slander against the minks. It's fiction, but the principle stay the same.

Not once was I banned because I insulted or harrassed someone..

I guess Mods here have their priorities :milaugh:

Everyone should go watch C4N's latest video, its the biggest stopped clock I've seen in awhile. With that, I think C4N is no longer the cow of this thread.

The cow is now Peenix. All hail Peenix!
Funny I was banned three times. Three time because:

1 - I was denouncing the toxicity of this forum. Fact. This thread is a good windows for that.
2 - I was denouncing Sexism in some members. Fact. There are banned now
3 - I agreed with a tweet denouncing racism against the mink. Fact, I constantly see slander against the minks. It's fiction, but the principle stay the same.

Not once was I banned because I insulted or harrassed someone..

I guess Mods here have their priorities :milaugh:
These posts in succession

R

rubblerust

Carrot comes out of nowhere and bites Aramaki in the turf.

Aramaki: "What is this strong toothy Haki? I am bleeding internally and feel totally negged."

Carrot: "It is I, the next member of the Straw Hats!"

@Carrot
"Yamato will stay in Wano to be it's protector!"

Meanwhile, Momo tells Yamato to stop fighting Green Bull after one swing

:holdthisl:
Following her Lord orders :gokulaugh:

Well Well Well

You guys are still here? What a month huh?
MASTER!!!! LET'S FINISH THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL! I'VE BEEN PRAYING THIS WHOLE MONTH!! LET'S DO THIS. LET'S SHOW 'EM HOW WE THE CARROT CHOSEN ONES DO IT! LET'S TEACH 'EM A LESSON!

THIS IS GONNA BE THE FINAL BLOW! LET'S HOLD HANDS, MASTER. INVOKE THE POWER OF KYAROTTO!!!

Everyone should go watch C4N's latest video, its the biggest stopped clock I've seen in awhile. With that, I think C4N is no longer the cow of this thread.

The cow is now Peenix. All hail Peenix!
Look bro call me a lolcow if you want, but I think it's pretty clear after this chapter that the Guardian Deity shit is true
Like, cope and twist events however you want, but we quite literally see Yamato using her power to guard Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.