Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did this chapter make Yamato look like a good character?

No

Did this chapter show the bond between Yamato and the Straw Hats?

No

Did this chapter highlight Yamato’s reason for actually joining the crew?

No

Did this chapter give us anything about her character?

No

Did this chapter give her any character development ?

No

So even if she joined the crew I wouldn’t be worried because nothing has been shown to me in nearly 100 chapters of how she suits the crew or be someone who deserves to be there.

In fact I’m happy because now it’s easy for me to say who the worst Straw Hat is by a country mile

No

No

No

No

No

So even if she joined the crew I wouldn’t be worried because nothing has been shown to me in nearly 100 chapters of how she suits the crew or be someone who deserves to be there.

In fact I’m happy because now it’s easy for me to say who the worst Straw Hat is by a country mile
So now you moved from "she wont join" to "Well, even if she joins she will be the worst"? Thats some progress:sanjismug:

No

No

No

No

No

She is going to be same as other SHs thats all...if anything she might get more screentime due to her being fighter..and most probably using her like writing a journal of their adventure and being excited about the adventure. Others are already being just used for the sake of using them.

No

No

No

No

No

No one cares what you think.

You are honestly one of the dumbest people here and that says something, at least others are good for a cheap yuck you can't even do that

No

No

No

No

No

:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:
Post automatically merged:

My dear Yamato fans. We eat good this week.
@CarrotForNakama what do you think of this chapter? My favorite part was when Carrot… oh wait she wasn’t in it. :suresure::suresure:

No one cares what you think.

You are honestly one of the dumbest people here and that says something, at least others are good for a cheap yuck you can't even do that
Ok bro 😂😂😂😂

didn’t deny a single thing I said but resorted to being rude and personal. Typical

She is going to be same as other SHs thats all...if anything she might get more screentime due to her being fighter..and most probably using her like writing a journal of their adventure and being excited about the adventure. Others are already being just used for the sake of using them.
Really. Please compare her to any other Straw Hat joining? She’ll be used like any other Straw Hat when we literally only have 3 years of the story left? How is that going to be a satisfying role for her character. How is that going give us satisfying roles for characters like Jinbei who will be pushed down even further ?

:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

My dear Yamato fans. We eat good this week.
@CarrotForNakama what do you think of this chapter? My favorite part was when Carrot… oh wait she wasn’t in it. :suresure::suresure:
How can it be copium when you haven’t even denied anything I’ve said. Its just funny at this point tbh. She’s spent a whole arc consistently with Momo and Wano characters and has formed a grand total of 0 dynamics with the crew. If I wanted to care about her joining the crew then at least give me something to work with.

No

No

No

No

No

:pepecopium::pepecopium:

Can't wait for Yamato to sail with the crew watching your meltdown will be entertaining

:ihaha::ihaha:

Won’t have a Meltdown I’ll just shit talk how useless she is tbh.

It would be like the Zombie on Thriller Bark joining the crew. If that’s what people want they can have it lol
The fact that you compared Thriller Bark Zombie with Yamato showed us your extreme bias towards the latter character, to the point of far beyond ridiculous.

Well yeah, it’s your personal opinion so go ahead. Have fun.

Just know that your pathetic “shit talk” won’t mean anything whatsoever.

Cry more, you shit. lol

:gokulaugh:

It would be like the Zombie on Thriller Bark joining the crew. If that’s what people want they can have it lol
Hey don’t you dare talk shit about Geezertree and unicorn. They would have made a great addition to the crew.

And you can talk shit as much as you want. But she is not useless and is still joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.