Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
:kayneshrug:except I've been right about most stuff I said about OP stuff

Unless your eyes are like those of who hate me ...then yeah I haven't been

Don't need you to take my stuff

I wrote what i wrote
No, I actually like you quite a bit…but I still don’t think you analyze this series correctly, and I *know* you’re wrong here specifically :luuh:
Like really the moment Momo refuse Yamato's help and explain that he doesn't want tarnish Yamato's freedom it should debunk the must stay theory but nope he still pull muh "gUaRdIaN dEiTy" bullshit card.
There are those - like the miserable pervert bitch - who have pushed that particular agenda for a while and STILL think they’re right even after this chapter destroyed them :cr7:

Like really the moment Momo refuse Yamato's help and explain that he doesn't want tarnish Yamato's freedom it should debunk the must stay theory but nope he still pull muh "gUaRdIaN dEiTy" bullshit card.
At this point just say "I don't like the character and don't want them to join", instead of spouting a bullshit theory that got hard debunked in the very chapter you just read :shame:

Last edited:
Do you people think about who will join in real life often? Do you wake up at night seeing nightmares about the chance that your fav might not join? Do you contemplate the thought of your fav not joining and lose sleep over it?
Do you think about it when in commute to work, when at work, after work, when having sex with your partners/whoever, when shitting and bathing and eating etc....?

After whoever the fuck joins, what'll you guys do? Whoever supported the joined character would be happy and clown on the others I guess. But then what? Will you guys just go back to your life? Will you be content with being right about some character joining SH the rest of your life. Will you forget all the pointless arguing and mud slinging you did for the past, what? 3 years is it?.

Will you celebrate the joining of the character you supported in real life? Will you be sad in real life if they don't join? Will your family and friends ask why you are so happy/sad? What'll you reply then?

Would you still be happy if the character joined but were sidelined hard? Because the manga is on its final sprint to the finish line, I imagine there won't be much time for bonding between the newly joined character/characters and the existing ones. And they probably won't get many chances time shine. So will you be happy with that?

Will you think about your small victory in predicting and arguing for the joining of your favorite after the manga has ended?
Will you think about this victory, which is inconsequential and infinitely small when compared to the Giant canvas and story that is life, in your death bed? Would you want to be remembered for being the fans that supported and "won" by their favorite character or atleast characters they like , from the Japanese comic Onepiece joining the crew of protagonists of said Japanese comic?

If you have even read this far, do you wonder why I wasted my time writing this pointless whatever this is and you wasted your time reading this?......

PS: I am not a fan of Carrot per se. I don't know why you would think that. But I do hate the whole "I'm Oden" shtick from Yamato. I think it would be better if she were to lose that if she is gonna join. Good day to you people.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Do you people think about who will join in real life often? Do you wake up at night seeing nightmares about the chance that your fav might not join? Do you contemplate the thought of your fav not joining and lose sleep over it?
Do you think about it when in commute to work, when at work, after work, when having sex with your partners/whoever, when shitting and bathing and eating etc....?

After whoever the fuck joins, what'll you guys do? Whoever supported the joined character would be happy and clown on the others I guess. But then what? Will you guys just go back to your life? Will you be content with being right about some character joining SH the rest of your life. Will you forget all the pointless arguing and mud slinging you did for the past, what? 3 years is it?.

Will you celebrate the joining of the character you supported in real life? Will you be sad in real life if they don't join? Will your family and friends ask why you are so happy/sad? What'll you reply then?

Would you still be happy if the character joined but were sidelined hard? Because the manga is on its final sprint to the finish line, I imagine there won't be much time for bonding between the newly joined character/characters and the existing ones. And they probably won't get many chances time shine. So will you be happy with that?

Will you think about your small victory in predicting and arguing for the joining of your favorite after the manga has ended?
Will you think about this victory, which is inconsequential and infinitely small when compared to the Giant canvas and story that is life, in your death bed? Would you want to be remembered for being the fans that supported and "won" by their favorite character or atleast characters they like , from the Japanese comic Onepiece joining the crew of protagonists of said Japanese comic?

If you have even read this far, do you wonder why I wasted my time writing this pointless whatever this is and you wasted your time reading this?......

PS: I am not a fan of Carrot per se. I don't know why you would think that. But I do hate the whole "I'm Oden" shtick from Yamato. I think it would be better if she were to lose that if she is gonna join. Good day to you people.
Tama Nakama :kata:

I think this post fits the most for @CarrotForNakama since he dedicated his life for Carrot's cause...

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Yamato joining 99% confirmed:queenmoji::queenmoji:
Explain this????

1. Hes a logia user
2. Already knows all the crew and had a cover story with the 9th member to join
3. Defeated Scotch (Kaidos crewmember) aka the main goal of the new world
4. Fought against big moms forces at FMI aka strawhats same goal
5. Has unique ways of fight scythe and gattling gun
6. Infinite storage
7. SUBVERSIVE AFFIRMATION

X in roman numerals = 10 aka 10th member to join

Luffy owes him still, they wont be enough food from wano because of the 2 festivals in a row

Luffy already got his final subordinate, both caribou and luffy accepted it

Sorry I'm a bit busy on the personal side so I can't reply so often anymore. Plus there is really nothing to add everything has been said already and I don't have anymore strenght to fight bad argumentation.

So I'll wait for the L or for the W and I will call it a night.

Like I said, I'm almost convinced Yamato will join but there is still that subversive affirmation that Bugs me. I hope i'm wrong on that and she end up joining but for now it's uncertain.

Concerning Carrot I'm waiting for a bit of focus before the departure, if nothing happen, the possibility that she joins will be greatly reduced.

Sorry I'm a bit busy on the personal side so I can't reply so often anymore. Plus there is really nothing to add everything has been said already and I don't have anymore strenght to fight bad argumentation.

So I'll wait for the L or for the W and I will call it a night.

Like I said, I'm almost convinced Yamato will join but there is still that subversive affirmation that Bugs me. I hope i'm wrong on that and she end up joining but for now it's uncertain.

Concerning Carrot I'm waiting for a bit of focus before the departure, if nothing happen, the possibility that she joins will be greatly reduced.
Just change nickname, nobody will notice

Status
Not open for further replies.