Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Sorry I'm a bit busy on the personal side so I can't reply so often anymore. Plus there is really nothing to add everything has been said already and I don't have anymore strenght to fight bad argumentation.

So I'll wait for the L or for the W and I will call it a night.

Like I said, I'm almost convinced Yamato will join but there is still that subversive affirmation that Bugs me. I hope i'm wrong on that and she end up joining but for now it's uncertain.

Concerning Carrot I'm waiting for a bit of focus before the departure, if nothing happen, the possibility that she joins will be greatly reduced.

Sorry I'm a bit busy on the personal side so I can't reply so often anymore. Plus there is really nothing to add everything has been said already and I don't have anymore strenght to fight bad argumentation.

So I'll wait for the L or for the W and I will call it a night.

Like I said, I'm almost convinced Yamato will join but there is still that subversive affirmation that Bugs me. I hope i'm wrong on that and she end up joining but for now it's uncertain.

Concerning Carrot I'm waiting for a bit of focus before the departure, if nothing happen, the possibility that she joins will be greatly reduced.
You gotta take time for your favorite character Lawn mower. There is not personal time in a war. Come up with something like subversive deception, or whatever. Make up some new concepts. Just.. just don’t disappoint us this last few weeks.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
how is this place so quiet?
Penis took his L in the spoiler thread and C4N isn't coping nearly as hard anymore. This thread's basically done.

Sunk Cost Fallacy. These people spent tons of hours online using the "guardian deity" line and it's pretty much gone just like that.
It's such an elaborate way of saying 'I don't want the character to join" too.

Last edited:
THE REMNANTS OF THE ANTI YAMATO COPERS ARE IN SHAMBLES.

PENIS TOOK HIS L AND DEPARTED.

RANDOM TAMA LOVER IS QUIET REALISING HIS TAMING BEAST COMMANDERS IS LAUGHABLE AT BEST

C4N IS IN FREE FALL FIRST IT WAS YAMATO ISN'T JOINING NOW IT'S YAMATO WILL JOIN BUT SO WILL LARROT NOW IT'S WE'LL HAVE TO SEE IF LARROT WILL JOIN

TOPI CUCKY IS QUIETLY LIKING ANTI YAMATO POSTS BUT TO SCARED TO POST ANYTHING BECAUSE HE'S A FRAUD

DIZZY IS PREOCCUPIED WITH HIS MOMOXYAMATO HENTAI FOLDER

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

THE ANTI YAMATO FACTION IS ON THE ROPES ALL THAT'S LEFT IS THE SAILING AWAY AND THAT'S A KNOCKOUT

:ihaha::ihaha:

SUBVERSIVE AFFIRMATION

:risitameh:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
THE REMNANTS OF THE ANTI YAMATO COPERS ARE IN SHAMBLES.

PENIS TOOK HIS L AND DEPARTED.

RANDOM TAMA LOVER IS QUIET REALISING HIS TAMING BEAST COMMANDERS IS LAUGHABLE AT BEST

C4N IS IN FREE FALL FIRST IT WAS YAMATO ISN'T JOINING NOW IT'S YAMATO WILL JOIN BUT SO WILL LARROT NOW IT'S WE'LL HAVE TO SEE IF LARROT WILL JOIN

TOPI CUCKY IS QUIETLY LIKING ANTI YAMATO POSTS BUT TO SCARED TO POST ANYTHING BECAUSE HE'S A FRAUD

DIZZY IS PREOCCUPIED WITH HIS MOMOXYAMATO HENTAI FOLDER

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

THE ANTI YAMATO FACTION IS ON THE ROPES ALL THAT'S LEFT IS THE SAILING AWAY AND THAT'S A KNOCKOUT

:ihaha::ihaha:

SUBVERSIVE AFFIRMATION

:risitameh:
C4N and Penis are the biggest shockers for me. I never would have guessed they'd give up so easily :risitameh:

Wano isn't carrot story, that is fine. Pedro died nearly 100 chapters ago, and suddenly Luffy mentions fighting for him at the climax of Wano. The events of WCI are a catalyst for Luffy and that I believe it is the same for Carrot. They may be dormant now but they'll appear when they need to. She was drawn to look as simplistic as possible in the background of zou arc. We never expected it, but that technique won't work anymore. The fans are watching carrot now so it has to be done in a different way. We know she is there, hell oda has gone on to say he a troll. He actively went out his way to make nakama prediction harder.

this is all real, she is there included. Do you really think this mean nothing? Regardless of where oda tries to makeyour eyes go, the footsteps of the past are still there.

It not over til its over.

Last edited:
Wano isn't carrot story, that is fine. Pedro died nearly 100 chapters ago, and suddenly Luffy mentions fighting for him at the climax of Wano. The events of WCI are a catalyst for Luffy and that I believe it is the same for Carrot. They may be dormant now but they'll appear when they need to. She was drawn to look as simplistic as possible in the background of zou arc. We never expected it, but that technique won't work anymore. The fans are watching carrot now so it has to be done in a different way. We know she is there, hell oda has gone on to say he a troll. He actively went out his way to make nakama prediction harder.

this is all real, she is there included. Do you really think this mean nothing? Regardless of where oda tries to makeyour eyes go, the footsteps of the past are still there.

It not over til its over.
It has been over since wano

Status
Not open for further replies.