Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
nothing will stop her if she doesn't stop on her own accord

didn't you find her reactions a bit odd jew??
We see what we wanna see, Al…I saw Momo explicitly telling Yamato that he didn’t want to rely on anybody leaving and her responding with just his name, not an exasperated swearing of allegiance and a complete reversal of her stated intentions to leave just as he described :kayneshrug:

Opening wano borders and fullfill oden's wishes. She has no dream on her own as such , Oda introduced her to bring in strong female member .
That’s Momos duty. Yamato currently has nothing of her own.
Post automatically merged:

Dummy it’s to be free, to explore the world and see the wonders that Oden did, to travel the world and see sights beyond one’s imagination that’s been stuck on and island to see and learn what Oden and co saw.

we saw with amazement Yamatos eyes were when Luffys dream was spoke.

Its clear what Yamatos dream is
Where did she say any of this

I m a yamato fan myself so no I wasn't joking when I said that I think momo's words dropped yamato's chance slightly
If Momo's words were meant to be wrong and he's supposed to realize he can't protect Wano on his own, he wouldn't have a highlight moment of blasting Aramaki twice and later getting praised by everyone, including the SHs.

Yamato is also there praising his dragon mastery and cheering him for doing a good job so she definitely doesn't think he was weak.

We see what we wanna see, Al…I saw Momo explicitly telling Yamato that he didn’t want to rely on anybody leaving and her responding with just his name, not an exasperated swearing of allegiance and a complete reversal of her stated intentions to leave just as he described :kayneshrug:
People said the same shit in Chapter 1041 thinking it was gonna be a revelation and it wasn’t .

Momonosuke is stepping up

We already have a dead person as a member of the crew. Adding another dead person would be repetitive.
Pedro has other overlaps besides being "dead" like Brook.

-Sword like Zoro and Brook
-Poneglyph hunter like Robin
-Smokes like Sanji and Jinbe
-Hair covers eye like Sanji
-Animal like being like Chopper

Pedro has similarities to other Strawhats yet has his own differences that set him apart such as a prehensile tail, spots, and dynamite. This allows for interactions with those he has similarities with while also being able to stand out.
Caribou will probably ride on the Sunny again but you really think Luffy wants Caribou as a crewmate? I don't see that but I could see Caribou in the Grand Fleet 2nd division under Bartolomeo as someone who worships Luffy.

yet shanks helped momo to protect wano :kayneshrug::kayneshrug:
That’s not really the point nothing bad is gonna happen to Wano.

Did anything bad happen to Iceburg and co even though they have connections to Franky?

Did the WG sack Drum to put Wapol back?
Was Fishmen Island at all attacked without Jinbe being there?

the point is that Momonosuke stepped up he is ready to protect his country and showed it not only to Yamato but to Luffy and co as they watch on with smiles they don’t disperse Momonosuke they are happy for him and proud he stood up and can protect his country

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
and atamaki was about to whoop him :kayneshrug::kayneshrug:
Yes, and that encounter is now over, meaning Momo, the Scabbards, and the entire force of highly skilled swordsmen we were always told about (not my fault Oda failed to develop that in any way) have time to heal and train in a new and free Wano…please don’t backtrack now and act like Yamato is the only difference maker for the nation :kayneshrug::kayneshrug::kayneshrug::kayneshrug::kayneshrug::kayneshrug::kayneshrug::kayneshrug::kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.