Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
i hate to admit but this chapter gives feeling carrot might run away. at least i can see oda made the chapter with the intention we question what is really going to happen with carrot and yamato.
if carrot end sticking oda will have to do a big reformulation in her character because right now she is like a prototype yamato and does not have any character trait to set her apart.

i do not think carrot has anything to add to the crew in terms of fighting or of personality but i disagree she is weaker than chopper. she has shown to be a stronger fighter than chopper or usopp. so if you believe chopper and usopp are going to catch up with the future fights that should not be an argument against carrot.
She literally needs to see the full moon, something that happens once a month, to access a level of power that isn’t enough to beat an unranked, low-level YC in Perospero, so I reject the notion out of hand that she’s any more useful in a fight than anyone in the Weak Trio, nothing I’ve seen in the canon or in this thread makes me think otherwise.

I hope 1057 ends this thread once and for all... Oda has to close this dragging arc already so that succeeding major arcs won't suffer the way Wano arc suffered because of unnecessary expanding of WCI arc...

Let's not talk about Yamato joining since she definitely is joining no matter what happen... But 1056 somewhat implied further that the fate of Caribou and Carrot joining are tied with each other: either they both ride Sunny or not...

But Carrot opting to sneak aboard Sunny is a horrible writing: not only someone is able to infiltrate a Yonko crew ship but also it makes Carrot's statement of being "not strong" in 1056 in vain (why would someone who isn't strong enough joining a Yonko crew), and that her carrying Pedro's will would be a good way to lift up the minks in order to help with "The Dawn", plus a potential cover story focus... As ridiculous as it seems, Carrot as the new Duchess would be the best consolation that Oda can give at this point for more importance in the final arc...

Yea while I didn't like Landa and Shitshilian chiming in there I can roll with Carrot being the Lunar Queen of Zou
Cause being a leader of a faction guarantees at least one moment in the final war, maybe even a cover story
So she'll at least get some proper focus by the end

:finally:
Yeah, Carrot as the new mink royalty secures her spot as one of the important figures in the final war...

Yamato was pretty much always a lock as a nakama. However, there is still the possibility of a double join. Either Carrot will interpret Pedro's will meaning joining the future pirate king's crew as he wanted to or to see the dawn at the final war leading Zou. Not looking good for carrot but the ship has not sailed just yet. Either way glad that Yamato is still a lock. A nice counterbalance to Jinbe's seriousness.
Carrot refusing to accept the new assignment and responsibility isn't good for her...

Momo calling out for ALL the Straw Hats in the exact order they joined, you truly love to see it (unless you’re the dumb pervert bitch) :shocking::sweat::steef:
:cheers:

Hopefully oda doesn't drag yamato joining for another 5 chapters :whitepress:
:cheers: Enough of this arc already...

That would be the pinnacle of irony :usoprice:
Subversive affirmation... :myman:

But we don't get that proper closure with Carrot
Probably going to get another scene from that
Carrot will definitely get a scene during Wano arc's closing montage... You know, the final scene on what's happening with those who are left behind in the story as the arc transits...

A nightmare scenario

-Yamato goes away with them
-so does Caribou
-Momo flies away and leaves behind Kin by accident
-Carrot has stowawayed
-Law somehow gets left behind on the Sunny as well
-Marco shows up and asks for a lift
-Oda doesn’t confirm any of these characters as Strawhats and this all continues into the next arc
ROFL... That would be painfully hilarious to see... :milaugh:

Throw apoo on this list
And Raizo...

Next chapter title: The Ninth and the Tenth.

The Ninth = Jinbe (in case someone here don't know how to count)

:myman:
:sanjismug: Should we tag him?

Guyz, You know that this chapter actually increases the chances of Carrot sneaking on the Sunny, right ?
:pepecopium:

Yeah it's very high. She will do like Inu and Neko with Oden. And Oden's will right now is Yamato.
So.....both of them gonna join.
Carrot haters, just surrender
Carrot as Inu and Caribou as Neko? A Yonko crew doesn't need these 2...

Carrot's chances of joining SH: 85%
Yamutto's chances of not joining SH: 500%

Question: Did you ever see Carrot act as a leader ?
Oda wants us to see that in a cover story... :goyea:

She had the 5th highest panel count in all of WCI, beating even Brook, Jinbe, Chopper. Plus one of the highest chapter appearances in the series
Because of your favorite editor Naito...

Caesar joining will be cool. Too bad Oda pushed him to Germa :specialmeh:
I personally prefer Caesar than Caribou...

Yamato LITERALLY says I am going to live like Kozuki Oden

Carrot Tards: Yamato stays in Wano

Are you for real?
They're taking higher dosage of :pepecopium: these days...

Bro people here are really trying to twist that a 15 year old that has NEVER been prepared to rule anything (unlike Vivi, Momo) is the ideal choice to rule Zou just because it fits their agenda, I am crying 😭😭
That's literally what Inu and Neko believe... They already explained why... Only thing left is for Carrot to understand why Pedro's will leads to that path...

Either Carrot stows away again or Oda’s picked the stupidest possible way to write her off the story
2nd one... But her being featured in a cover story isn't a bad idea... Carrot's leadership is a good cover story highlight...

Nah, most of us don't hate Carrot, but hate the obnoxious fans of Carrot who would shit on any other character just because.
This... :cheers:

People wanting a shallow ass character like Carrot to join and lower Oda's established exceptional standards for each recruits because they fancy a plain joyful furry is beyond me..
This... :cheers: Someone that weak isn't fit to join a Yonko crew deep into the finale of the story...

Carrot becoming the new ruler of Zou is certainly out of left field, and is probably Oda quickly tying up loose ends for a popular character he had no further plans for after WCI, but it's not like Oda hasn't played that card before. Back in Udon, the prisoners knew Luffy was strong and his words swayed them, but that wasn't enough. Hyogoro was the one who stated Momo was what they were missing: a dream. Gonna be the same for the minks. Carrot's the only one who follows Pedro's will, the new dream for all minks. This chapter was all about new eras, after all. That's why she needs to be the leader and no one else.

Besides, if I was a Carrot fan, I would rather her have an amazing entry in the final war arriving on top of Zunesha to tear down the walls of Wano than just be Chopper's shadow for the next three years. One is hype, the other is bland AF.

Besides, Oda said recently that he wants to draw a fun story, hence Gear 5's toony-ness. Yamato is going to be that goofball that eggs Luffy on for the next three years now that he's a seasoned vet and strongest in the verse. Just like Oden did to Whitebeard and Roger.
Well said... :endthis:

Decided to watch Morj's video to see his reaction to Yamato
"As much as it pains me to say it seems Yamato will join"
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh: He seething HARD
LOL... That RWF guy...

As soon as Morj makes a theory you know it's dead wrong. How many of his flopped? 3? 4?

There is a story about 2 baby carrots. It is a story about being an after thought of someone and never realizing your dreams. The main point is that you're either throw out for being bad or exploited while your good and young. The story ends with 2 bad baby carrots being throw away to rot. They lament their hope and dreams being crushed but find comfort in meeting the end with each other.

Last edited:
Carrot was nominated the leader of Zou on a whim of convivence. The Dukes may have considered her but they never took the time to train her, they never pushed her to do this until they wanted someone else. She was an after thought until it was convenient. They say she can lead the minks to dawn? Since they considered her an after thought until now, they shouldn't be surprise if she does things her way.

:gokulaugh:

CARROT FANS WHERE YOU AT?

@CarrotForNakama @Carrota Guco

YOUR WEAKLING RABBIT IS SOME PRETEND LEADER OF ANIMAL KINGDOM NOW SHE'S GRANDFLEET MATERIAL AT BEST

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

YAMATO ON THE ROOF OF WANO CASTLE LOOKING OUT = LOOK OUT POSITION?
SUBVERSIVE AFFIRMATION!

:ihaha::risitameh:

DAMN WELCOME TO THE COVER STORY ONLY RELEVANCY LARROT BROS.

:ihaha::saden:

WHERE YOU AT ALSO @Topi Jerami YOU WERE GIVING IT THE BIG ONE IN THE SPOILER THREAD

:ihaha::shame:

AND @dizzy2341 YOUR 8 YEAR OLD MOMO X YAMATO FETISH IS DEAD

:ihaha::risitexcla:

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

@Sic Mundus
Post automatically merged:

Better pray carrot isn't on the ship

So the newest argument is that Carrot's going to completely abandon the Minks and sneak onboard the Sunny, spitting on the trust of all the people who had faith in her. So noble.
Same way Oden abandonned his castle and men to go to sail
Same way dukes ended up on the ship

Oda is slick...
Pedro will isn't about Carrot being Zou ruler

Oda surely flipped his plans about carrot and Yamato
He wants Yamato all of a sudden to be a lookout who likes staying on the roof lol

I hope 1057 ends this thread once and for all... Oda has to close this dragging arc already so that succeeding major arcs won't suffer the way Wano arc suffered because of unnecessary expanding of WCI arc...

Let's not talk about Yamato joining since she definitely is joining no matter what happen... But 1056 somewhat implied further that the fate of Caribou and Carrot joining are tied with each other: either they both ride Sunny or not...

But Carrot opting to sneak aboard Sunny is a horrible writing: not only someone is able to infiltrate a Yonko crew ship but also it makes Carrot's statement of being "not strong" in 1056 in vain (why would someone who isn't strong enough joining a Yonko crew), and that her carrying Pedro's will would be a good way to lift up the minks in order to help with "The Dawn", plus a potential cover story focus... As ridiculous as it seems, Carrot as the new Duchess would be the best consolation that Oda can give at this point for more importance in the final arc...

Yeah, Carrot as the new mink royalty secures her spot as one of the important figures in the final war...

Carrot refusing to accept the new assignment and responsibility isn't good for her...

:cheers:

:cheers: Enough of this arc already...

Subversive affirmation... :myman:

Carrot will definitely get a scene during Wano arc's closing montage... You know, the final scene on what's happening with those who are left behind in the story as the arc transits...

ROFL... That would be painfully hilarious to see... :milaugh:

And Raizo...

:sanjismug: Should we tag him?

Carrot as Inu and Caribou as Neko? A Yonko crew doesn't need these 2...

Oda wants us to see that in a cover story... :goyea:

Because of your favorite editor Naito...

I personally prefer Caesar than Caribou...

They're taking higher dosage of :pepecopium: these days...

That's literally what Inu and Neko believe... They already explained why... Only thing left is for Carrot to understand why Pedro's will leads to that path...

2nd one... But her being featured in a cover story isn't a bad idea... Carrot's leadership is a good cover story highlight...

This... :cheers:

This... :cheers: Someone that weak isn't fit to join a Yonko crew deep into the finale of the story...

Well said... :endthis:

LOL... That RWF guy...

Omfg Morj.. HOW ARE YOU WRONG ABOUT SEVEN THEORIES? This is some sans is Ness shit

Status
Not open for further replies.