Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would have no problems with carrot if yamato did not exist . i said here before much of yamato character was copied from carrot and improved in this chapter oda did it again and yamato was garchu on luffy. if carrot and yamato joined both carrot would be always in yamato shadow . but if carrot joins alone it is still bad because it is like we get the weaker version of the product after watching the better version. if carrot joins oda will have to spend good time next arc developing her character so she does not feel like a poor version of yamato.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
So you think Momo Kinemon and Yamato will all join? I think they’re more likely to create a separate crew since they’re already being built as one with Momo as the captain and Kinemon as his first mate with Yamato
Yep, that's what I see.
Momo: Captain of the Samurai Pirates
Yamato: Captain of the Beast Pirates
Carrot: Captain of the Nox Pirates

If Kid ever wants to move up in the world, he should have Caribou become the captain of his crew, honestly.
Post automatically merged:

Don't forget, Luffy just said in the recent chapter that he doesn't want weaklings aboard...
Wish that was the truth, and Luffy had tossed Momo off the ship the moment they left Punk Hazard.

Yamato staying behind is triggering my inner hatred of Momo...

SPHINX WILL BE A INFORTION ARC AND A SMALL STOP MAYBE law will be in danger and the strawhats will help and save him cause law will need show us how he will die and he will save someone and die for it as a concequens after he will get the information about the D in elbaf and then elbaf will be the long arc for the strawhats

Status
Not open for further replies.