Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never had a horse in this race tbh

Among the list of potential Straw Hat characters, i think Vivi is my favorite

She is the only one that made me cry a few times, and her passion for her country was really inspiring, the way she fought and sacrificed her life by joining Baroque Works, all in order to stop Crocodile's plans was great. It felt like Vivi had such an active role in saving Arabasta, compared to other princesses we've gotten in other arcs. That last episode / chapter of Vivi saying goodbye to the Straw Hats with the Den Den Mushi and also the right hand mark sign was amazing and i'm really hoping to see a reunion.

With that said, i never really minded Carrot or Yamato joining.

I had more problems with Yamato, but those were more community related than story related. (Even though i really don't enjoy the Oden gag)

But, i really felt like Yamato was joining and the way Oda just took that away was so cheap.

Anyway, i hope Carrot joins in the barrel next chapter. Just because i want the Crew to be complete for this Final Saga and we can just focus on seeing their dreams come true and their interactions.

I'm kinda tired of all the discussion around who is gonna join next.

She is the only one that made me cry a few times, and her passion for her country was really inspiring, the way she fought and sacrificed her life by joining Baroque Works, all in order to stop Crocodile's plans was great. It felt like Vivi had such an active role in saving Arabasta, compared to other princesses we've gotten in other arcs. That last episode / chapter of Vivi saying goodbye to the Straw Hats with the Den Den Mushi and also the right hand mark sign was amazing and i'm really hoping to see a reunion.
You're right, Vivi best girl:finally:
Post automatically merged:

The meme is dead. She will
I was referring to Yamato

:finally:

I never had a horse in this race tbh

Among the list of potential Straw Hat characters, i think Vivi is my favorite

With that said, i never really minded Carrot or Yamato joining.

I had more problems with Yamato, but those were more community related than story related. (Even though i really don't enjoy the Oden gag)

But, i really felt like Yamato was joining and the way Oda just took that away was so cheap.

Anyway, i hope Carrot joins in the barrel next chapter. Just because i want the Crew to be complete for this Final Saga and we can just focus on seeing their dreams come true and their interactions.

I'm kinda tired of all the discussion around who is gonna join next.
Why hope for Carrot in the barrel after 4 years of irrelevance instead of Vivi's return, after the major happenings of the reverie?

I'm really trying to find things that I like about Carrot but I cant, I only like certain moments that she was around but I dont like them because of her per say

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.