Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, honestly could care less at this pointXD

So I used to shit on Morj for certain things, but considering his arguments about Yamato ended up being right....this one about Smoker is hitting differently holy crap:

It goes into how Oda, since the early days of one piece, slowly has been taking a Marine who believed in true justice to become disillusioned to Marines/WG, and finally become a pirate to achieve justice.

Like, it works almost too well:

- At first, hates Luffy and tries to capture him, but was immediately reminded of Roger at his execution
- Witnesses Luffy saving Alabasta, insults the WG
- Learns from Aokiji that quitting the Marines still allows you to exact justice that you believe in.
- Witnesses Luffy saving Dressrosa, and by this point, even insults the Marines.

Morj goes into basically the catalyst that would cause him to join, which could just be the Great Cleansing. By that point, this might be the scales that tip over for the character. Considering his ties to PH and where he was heading after DR, i can imagine this happening very soon.

Add all of that with some of his unique qualities, goals and possible hidden backstory, and we just might have the actual final Strawhat lol
I still doubt it, but if Smoker joins I'll forgive Oda for Yamato:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.