Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still doubt it, but if Smoker joins I'll forgive Oda for Yamato:kata:
The Smokeshow Pirates
:finally:
Post automatically merged:

I'm going to get a Carrot tattoo on Monday. If she doesn't join I'll regret it deeply. Should I go get it?
Get the tattoo because you love the character.

If Carrot not joining would make you regret the tattoo, don't get it.

You guys need to understand that the whole "nobody is joining" is completely off the table. Was Wamato just a towel red herring?

Well. Yes and No. Oda used Yamato to have a good laugh at you and sell towels implant the idea that somebody HAS to join. That the crew is one member short. Now such recruitment CAN'T be after Wano because we are heading towards the endgame. Wano is the last island before the climax, this is where the crew is meant to be completed.

L

Little Cahokia

You guys need to understand that the whole "nobody is joining" is completely off the table. Was Wamato just a towel red herring?

Well. Yes and No. Oda used Yamato to have a good laugh at you and sell towels implant the idea that somebody HAS to join. That the crew is one member short. Now such recruitment CAN'T be after Wano because we are heading towards the endgame. Wano is the last island before the climax, this is where the crew is meant to be completed.
Thank you!

Its over for Carrot fans too...
What do you mean by "IT'S OVER"? The fact that she joins or doesn't join means SHIT. We are basically a CULT now. This will never be "over". We are gonna blackmail, complain, sabotage, kidnapp and use any means at our disposal for this to never be "over". We are CRAZY YO. MUCHO LOCO. You can't get rid of us. If you think there exists a scenario in which you guys get to live freely without Carrot fans, you haven't been paying attention.

:mihanha:

The last 5 pages or so is quite calm for this thread standart lmao
it's like I was reading different thread tbh ,

looks like the ranting was over. lol
The last chapter kind of deflated everyone. No one feels like they really got a win, honestly (besides Law fans, I guess, Law was eating this arc).

If you're not a Luffy or Law fan, then this arc sucked. I guess Robin had a decent showing, too.

But it's hard to brag when it all feels meh.

If the rabbit comes out of the barrel, THEN we'll see shit go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.