Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Wano's borders are only getting opened during the epilogue?
No.

But we aren't coming back. And if we did, it'd be for Pluton. Which Luffy already said he doesn't want.
Oda read through this thread and was like: Yeah i'm gonna fuck over these degenerates :pepebuggy:
Like I said man, we've become group therapy buddies now. :gokulaugh:

No.

But we aren't coming back. And if we did, it'd be for Pluton. Which Luffy already said he doesn't want.

Like I said man, we've become group therapy buddies now. :gokulaugh:
I know it's hard to accept this, but we are coming back to Wano at some point, not FOR Pluton, but because opening Wano's borders is an important plotpoint to the endgame. It was Oden's dying wish and it won't be accomplished by some villain off-screen.

I know that you're still going through the stages of grief in relation to Yamato, being paired together with kin'emon must be tough, but bargaining that "everyone lost" is not the right way to deal with this.
It will only hurt more when Tama inevitably assumes her place as nakama.
:cheers:

Luffy want 10 crewmate still holds unless it's part of the restructuration..

And Luffy mention 3 names to consider his Nakama at the end Wano, so the 13 crew could still be a thing..

But no new characters.. And never Carrot..

Luffy want 10 crewmate still holds unless it's part of the restructuration..

And Luffy mention 3 names to consider his Nakama at the end Wano, so the 13 crew could still be a thing..

But no new characters.. And never Carrot..
In the original, Nakama was only used when Tama was talking to Luffy and when Luffy was talking about protecting Wano.
It was definitely never used in reference to Kin'emon or Yamato.
:beckmoji:

Last edited:
In the original, Nakama was only used when Tama was talking to Luffy and when Luffy was talking about protecting Wano.
It was definitely never used in reference to Kin'emon or Yamato.
:beckmoji:
Not only that but Tama not only specifically asked about joining when they met again but the issue with Momo and his group was that Luffy just said that if they changed their mind about living in wano they could call him. It had the same energy as him promising shirahoshi that she would travel with him later.
Tama is the only actual candidate that appeared in wano. The only one with a chance is Vivi.

Status
Not open for further replies.