Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the paper said Luffy had nine commanders....... Why would a commander have a 1000 berri bounty? The paper is raciest against reindeer! Chopper deserve recognition!

So this might imply someone else is thought off to be the ninth commander. Dogstorm/catviper said she became reliable. What didn't we see her do during the raid?!?!!!!
The narrator is the one that called them commanders
Post automatically merged:

Dukes were the best thing happened. They saved the crew and fans from Cancer. They needed to be awarded Nobel Prize.
Inu and Neko best scabbards :myman:

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
May not be a full nakama but they need someone to give them reason to confront the WG. Which is basically the role Sabo and Vivi seem fit to play
I am okay with Vivi. I have considered her an Straw Hat since Alabasta.

That number has nothing to do with Nakama stuff. Every single post-TS arc had an outside member take on one of the enemies - Law, Kyros, Pedro, Inu/Neko etc.

The number of people in Blackbeard's crew doesn’t dictate the number of people in Luffy's crew.

If not Carrot, who else?

We know there has to be one more straw hat commander. The bunny wins by default.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I pray that oda will do carrot right. I mean the chapter falls during the moon viewing festival in japan...gotta mean something right...
1056 was Oda "doing carrot right" after ignoring her for so long. Just because it didn't go according to your delusion doesn't mean it wasn't right. She got 4 very well drawn panels, you should be happy her talk with the dukes wasn't offscreen like Yamato's with Luffy.

I am okay with Vivi. I have considered her an Straw Hat since Alabasta.

That number has nothing to do with Nakama stuff. Every single post-TS arc had an outside member take on one of the enemies - Law, Kyros, Pedro, Inu/Neko etc.

The number of people in Blackbeard's crew doesn’t dictate the number of people in Luffy's crew.
Law could fight one maybe

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Law could fight one maybe
There are so many ways it can go. We still don't know what role Kuzan will play.

Too early to call one-to-one for all Straw Hats and use that for the argument for additional members. Specially since Vivi is already a de facto Straw Hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.