Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're going back to Wano to make an 8 year old a commander? :milaugh:
I was about to type how you keep ignoring my points and twisting what I said to fit your narrative as a form of cope :lulz:
You can't make this up. lol

You still haven't refuted what I said here:
I know it's hard to accept this, but we are coming back to Wano at some point, not FOR Pluton, but because opening Wano's borders is an important plotpoint to the endgame. It was Oden's dying wish and it won't be accomplished by some villain off-screen.

I know that you're still going through the stages of grief in relation to Yamato, being paired together with kin'emon must be tough, but bargaining that "everyone lost" is not the right way to deal with this.
It will only hurt more when Tama inevitably assumes her place as nakama.
:cheers:

I was about to type how you keep ignoring my points and twisting what I said to fit your narrative as a form of cope :lulz:
You can't make this up. lol

You still haven't refuted what I said here:
Wano opening its boarders happens during eos while the strawhats are at war. We're not coming back. She's a epilogue Strawhat. I'll even level with you. She's the only one i'd argue will actually join in the epilogue.

Wano opening its boarders happens during eos while the strawhats are at war. We're not coming back. She's a epilogue Strawhat. I'll even level with you. She's the only one i'd argue will actually join in the epilogue.
Good small step, but I don't think Oda teased her learning ninjutsu just for an epilogue cameo.
You're also underestimating the importance that a girl from the straw hat village, who was promised to join Ace's crew while teaching him how to make new straw hats, remembered said promise while wearing Luffy's straw hat, and who's sad flashback was about making straw hats, just got confirmation from Luffy to become a official strawhat in the future.:sadgrin:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I AM NOT COPING!!!

I AM NOT COPING! I KNOW HE PUT CARROT IN THAT BARREL! I KNEW SINCE CHAPTER 1057. THE ONE WHERE YAMATO DOESN'T JOIN. AS IF I COULD EVER MISS SUCH AN OBVIOUS RED HERRING. NEVER. NEVER! I JUST CAN'T PROVE IT. HE KEPT THINGS UNCERTAIN, HE GOT RID OF THAT IDIOT NAITO THAT WAS SIMPING FOR HER. YOU THINK THIS IS SOMETHING? YOU THINK THIS IS BAD? THIS? THIS TEASING? HE'S DONE WORSE. THE MINK MEETING! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT HE JUST SO HAPPENS TO LEAVE CARROT'S FATE UNCERTAIN LIKE THAT? NO! HE'S TEASING IT! ODA! HE DIDN'T EVEN DRAW THE JINBE TOAST YET! AND IT'S STILL DENIED! EVEN THOUGH IT SHOULDN'T. SHE'S THE PERFECT SIZE FOR THAT BARREL! WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? HE'LL NEVER CHANGE. HE'LL NEVER CHANGE! EVER SINCE 1999, ALWAYS THE SAME! COULDN'T HELP FROM MAKING RED HERRINGS! "BUT CARROT CAN'T JOIN! COULDN'T BE THAT GRASS MUNCHER!" KEEPING THEM BLIND! ALL THAT AND SHE DOESN'T JOIN THE CREW? WHAT A SICK JOKE!

I AM NOT COPING!!!

I AM NOT COPING! I KNOW HE PUT CARROT IN THAT BARREL! I KNEW SINCE CHAPTER 1057. THE ONE WHERE YAMATO DOESN'T JOIN. AS IF I COULD EVER MISS SUCH AN OBVIOUS RED HERRING. NEVER. NEVER! I JUST CAN'T PROVE IT. HE KEPT THINGS UNCERTAIN, HE GOT RID OF THAT IDIOT NAITO THAT WAS SIMPING FOR HER. YOU THINK THIS IS SOMETHING? YOU THINK THIS IS BAD? THIS? THIS TEASING? HE'S DONE WORSE. THE MINK MEETING! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT HE JUST SO HAPPENS TO LEAVE CARROT'S FATE UNCERTAIN LIKE THAT? NO! HE'S TEASING IT! ODA! HE DIDN'T EVEN DRAW THE JINBE TOAST YET! AND IT'S STILL DENIED! EVEN THOUGH IT SHOULDN'T. SHE'S THE PERFECT SIZE FOR THAT BARREL! WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? HE'LL NEVER CHANGE. HE'LL NEVER CHANGE! EVER SINCE 1999, ALWAYS THE SAME! COULDN'T HELP FROM MAKING RED HERRINGS! "BUT CARROT CAN'T JOIN! COULDN'T BE THAT GRASS MUNCHER!" KEEPING THEM BLIND! ALL THAT AND SHE DOESN'T JOIN THE CREW? WHAT A SICK JOKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.