Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vivi will rejoin. Even if she is missed since Arabasta she still has the deepest connection and interaction with the crew. Hell she had more interaction with most of them than even Jinbe.

And she is fully back in the story... Expect some fuckery and also a stupid power up.

I AM NOT COPING!!!

I AM NOT COPING! I KNOW HE PUT CARROT IN THAT BARREL! I KNEW SINCE CHAPTER 1057. THE ONE WHERE YAMATO DOESN'T JOIN. AS IF I COULD EVER MISS SUCH AN OBVIOUS RED HERRING. NEVER. NEVER! I JUST CAN'T PROVE IT. HE KEPT THINGS UNCERTAIN, HE GOT RID OF THAT IDIOT NAITO THAT WAS SIMPING FOR HER. YOU THINK THIS IS SOMETHING? YOU THINK THIS IS BAD? THIS? THIS TEASING? HE'S DONE WORSE. THE MINK MEETING! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT HE JUST SO HAPPENS TO LEAVE CARROT'S FATE UNCERTAIN LIKE THAT? NO! HE'S TEASING IT! ODA! HE DIDN'T EVEN DRAW THE JINBE TOAST YET! AND IT'S STILL DENIED! EVEN THOUGH IT SHOULDN'T. SHE'S THE PERFECT SIZE FOR THAT BARREL! WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? HE'LL NEVER CHANGE. HE'LL NEVER CHANGE! EVER SINCE 1999, ALWAYS THE SAME! COULDN'T HELP FROM MAKING RED HERRINGS! "BUT CARROT CAN'T JOIN! COULDN'T BE THAT GRASS MUNCHER!" KEEPING THEM BLIND! ALL THAT AND SHE DOESN'T JOIN THE CREW? WHAT A SICK JOKE!
This one’s on the house. :pepecopium: :cheers:

Vivi will rejoin. Even if she is missed since Arabasta she still has the deepest connection and interaction with the crew. Hell she had more interaction with most of them than even Jinbe.

And she is fully back in the story... Expect some fuckery and also a stupid power up.
Vivi had always been an honorary strawhat.
Her returning to the ship would make the most sense
Post automatically merged:

SHE'S THE PERFECT SIZE FOR THAT BARREL!
This is the best part.

Status
Not open for further replies.