Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Minks:

Many of their children will be father/motherless due to the initial beast pirate's attack. Many minks saw their loved one killed in cold blood lying on the ground as pikes are poked into their necks bleeding out slowly while feeling the agony of being poisoned. Most likely some mink women were raped and killed in front of their children/husbands/family. There is trauma and scars that will never heal. After the first beast pirate invasion more mink men were sent to Wano whom likely died in combat against the overwhelming beast pirate army. If they did survive, they are crippled forever with injuries that will tell 1000 stories.

As a reward for helping to free wano, the leaders responsible for this decided to protect an 8 year old in another country and leave the mess to be fixed by a 15 year old on a whim. As soon as they were able, they abandoned their homeland on a whim because a World Government Admiral came for Luffy. The giant elephant isn't even commanded by the minks, it is controlled by a ruler of another country who next of kin could easily hate all minks and order the elephant to drown the country. Wano has huge border, Zou legs can be blown off cripping the elephant and destroying the country. The mink got absolutely nothing from this. They can't even show the strawhat flag to potential enemies to make them leave them alone.

No dawn for the minks, they're just expandable fighters. I came into this series with 30k follower 1.5 years ago..... I might leave with 41k if there is no conclusion.

Considering Shirahoshi's case, I'm wondering if "Pluton" is actually the battleship itself, or just the name of the one who commands Pluton, and that Sukiyaki was mistaken. All things considered, wouldn't be surprised if Yamato had something to do with Kaido's plans there.

If we take from DF number,
Luffy Gomu 56 change to Nika 29.
So, maybe someone will joins.
- 5, go, ko
- 6, mu, ro, ri, ra

Candidate:
- Goro-goro, Enel
- Kori-kori = ice maybe paramecia, as Kuzan hie-hie & Monet yuki-yuki are logia, while Yamato is Zoan
- Kora-kora = Shell. Tamago had egg df. So Shell isnt impossible
- gori-gori luffy-Monkey

OR it means that no one with DF will join! as Luffy DF has 2 kinda of reading.

If we take from DF number,
Luffy Gomu 56 change to Nika 29.
So, maybe someone will joins.
- 5, go, ko
- 6, mu, ro, ri, ra

Candidate:
- Goro-goro, Enel
- Kori-kori = ice maybe paramecia, as Kuzan hie-hie & Monet yuki-yuki are logia, while Yamato is Zoan
- Kora-kora = Shell. Tamago had egg df. So Shell isnt impossible
- gori-gori luffy-Monkey

OR it means that no one with DF will join! as Luffy DF has 2 kinda of reading.
As much as I like finding patterns and sorting out the accidental chaos our world seems to be, it may also mean that the devil fruit numbers theory is dead (and sometimes I wish someone with an "unfitting" DF finally joins so that we can bury this thing for good). NGL, it had its charm to me until we got 2 hito-hito's in SH crew.

As much as I like finding patterns and sorting out the accidental chaos our world seems to be, it may also mean that the devil fruit numbers theory is dead (and sometimes I wish someone with an "unfitting" DF finally joins so that we can bury this thing for good). NGL, it had its charm to me until we got 2 hito-hito's in SH crew.
Yes, that was way long ago like the alphabet one that still undead. We could combine those pattern to speculate. But it's not really fit with Oda on SBS or where was it, i forget, that .... Vivi had the number.

Based on this late end game, maybe there won't be any nakama. But, I wonder what do Oda actually want to write. Troll-troll no mi writer

Anyway I hate Oda for the way he treated Carrot. She was almost a member of the crew, then let her disappear in Wano and then again he left us with a cliffhanger like this, without knowing what happened to her...
Oda doesn't deserve Carrot fans.
We should all unite and protest against him in the SBS. (Don't worry I can speak Japanese)

And about the manga... I wait until he shows us where Carrot is, before surreding on her joining the crew.
While I think the new candidates should be:

1. vivi
  2. Carrot
  3. Yamato
  4. Bellamy
  5. caribou
  6. a giant of Elbaf(finger crossed)
  7. Boa hancock?
  8. Kinemon
  9. momonosuke (they are strawhats already, but no one mentioning them)

Anyway I hate Oda for the way he treated Carrot. She was almost a member of the crew, then let her disappear in Wano and then again he left us with a cliffhanger like this, without knowing what happened to her...
We should all unite and protest against him in the SBS. (Don't worry I can speak Japanese)

And about the manga... I wait until he shows us where Carrot is, before surreding on her joining the crew.

1. vivi
  2. Carrot
  3. Yamato
  4. Bellamy
  5. caribou
  7. Boa hancock?
  8. Kinemon
:kidwat:
but we know exactly what happened to her, Oda dedicated an entire page to it.
Do you really want to see a panel of her munching on grass back in Zou?

Also, how many of the characters you listed have a sad flashback, were central characters to an arc, asked to become Luffy's nakama and got a yes?:queenhear:

Last edited:
I think it's time to reset the poll and have the following as choices:
  • Vivi
  • Yamato
  • Bellamy
  • Smoker
  • Caribou
  • Carrot
  • Hancock
  • Raizo
  • Someone else
  • Nothing new

1. vivi
  2. Carrot
  3. Yamato
  4. Bellamy
  5. caribou
  7. Boa hancock?
  8. Kinemon
Pedro

Status
Not open for further replies.