Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
To be honest, I always liked Hancock WAY more than Yamato, but I assumed she had no chance because she had responsibilities to the Kuja tribe. Shakky's true identity changes everything, especially since she's already on Amazon Lily. Hancock for nakama all the way:cheers:
u dont have to reply but i want to say that i met the artist of ur pfp irl at a con and bought that exact print!
Post automatically merged:

also yamato truly is the vivi parrall...was that dude that said to me boa, carrot and vivi will be the last people to join correct...hmmm

Changing my vote to Hancock. By her own admission, she can't stay in Amazon Lily or the Marines will keep attacking, and her stated solution is to go and be with Luffy. At the very moment she decides this, the former empress/captain shows up on the island out of nowhere to be her replacement. And on top of that, Yamato being a red herring for Hancock makes 1000% more sense than her being a red herring for Carrot. Not to mention we already know she has a tragic backstory that hasn't been shown yet. She could even have a role, ironically, as beast tamer, bringing along serpents like the ones on the Kuja ship so the Sunny can travel in the calm belt, allowing them to easilly return to previous islands like Wano, Alabasta, Saboady/Maryjois, and Fishman island.
I would change it as well. But I’ve already voted for her :milaugh:

I hope everyone realizes that a character like Hancock who is singularly obsessed with Luffy to the point she worships the ground he walks on would be a completely ass addition to the crew dynamic. Yeah everyone on the ship respects Luffy as their captain but the point of the SHs is they're all family who like each other equally and are willing to give Luffy shit sometimes because he's not a god that's above them. Say goodbye to Nami because Hancock would fucking kick a hole through her stomach if she saw what she did in 1058.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.