Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling that the desire for back-up in inner Wano will come in the form of the Whitebeard Pirates being in Wano, giving Yamato solid reason to finally sail out with no worry. I can see why it wasn’t suggested before since Marco prob figured Luffy could handle it, but upon realizing Luffy has no inner line of defense prepared, then that’s when Marco, Vista, and the others would pop in.

I get the feeling that the desire for back-up in inner Wano will come in the form of the Whitebeard Pirates being in Wano, giving Yamato solid reason to finally sail out with no worry. I can see why it wasn’t suggested before since Marco prob figured Luffy could handle it, but upon realizing Luffy has no inner line of defense prepared, then that’s when Marco, Vista, and the others would pop in.
I think the beast pirates will be the ones to protect Wano

I think that Kaido will go disband his crew
X drake and Queen stowayed on Laws Ship
Jack,Ulti, Page one,Black Maria, Sasaki and Who's who as well as Apoo and Inibi on Kidd's and King on Luffys
Kaido is probably dead, it'll be revealed when Big mom appears, I think he sacrificed himself to save BM & return his debt
Post automatically merged:

also Kaido has already been defeated as a formidable opponent, making him back to the story will only downplay him

How would him dying downplay him but showing
also the next SH will probably be Yamato, she is the only candidate wanted by Luffy as we saw in 1059, her joining was only postponed, because Wano will be attacked very soon probably by BBP
Post automatically merged:

that will downplay him even more

How would him dying not downplay Him but him show but him showing respect to the person who defeated him be

Status
Not open for further replies.