Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the character that asked to become nakama next time they met and got an yes from Luffy?
At least someone on the crew remembered her and was talking about Tama this chapter + has a present from her, unless someone else who "will definitely join later to fight BB" in Two piece and whom no one bothered to remember.
Anyway, Caribou for nakama :myman: He even actually got to travel on the sunny unlike I won't say who lol.

I just don't like them okay. I gotta go to bed now so this settled.
Yeah go to bed and don't come back to the nakama thread.. Carrot is a shit character it's over..
Post automatically merged:

I am sorry carrot4nakma is official dead, Yamato4nakama is dead, momo4nakma is dead, and tama4nakama. Now we have a patch of new characters fans cling to and theorize about Bonney and Vivi.
Well Yamato is not really dead but on the same status than Tama.. So it's not happening any time soon or even after Laughtale..

People out here pretending Tama didn't get confirmed as the last nakama already.:nicagesmile:
Both Tama and Momo got their respectful color spreads with the crew btw (Momo even got two, the first one during Dressrosa). Yamato never did.

Also it's funny how Luffy completely ignored Yamato asking him to call her nakama here in the flashback just like the "let me ride on your ship" stuff from before when they first met (Luffy decided to pay attention to the Oden part instead) lol.

I wonder if that was intentional on Oda's part or just a coincidence.

Hey so do you guys really think Bonney will join?

Don't you think it's way too late for a whole new char arc?

I feel like that's why the Yama / Carrot war was so intense, they actually made sense

Hey so do you guys really think Bonney will join?

Don't you think it's way too late for a whole new char arc?

I feel like that's why the Yama / Carrot war was so intense, they actually made sense
Bonney4nakama has always been theorized since the marineford and post marineford arc. Her crew always felt like random fighters. There were little hints about her backstory that could be relevant later on. I guess Bonney might end up being the grandmother if she did join straw hats.

Bonney4nakama has always been theorized since the marineford and post marineford arc. Her crew always felt like random fighters. There were little hints about her backstory that could be relevant later on. I guess Bonney might end up being the grandmother if she did join straw hats.
But when do you develop her ? Elbaf? This looks like a super early assumption.

Not to mention she would need a role, and it's not going to be lookout or logkeeper because we already had characters for that. So what scout?

I genuily think Oda fcked up his story.

I'm a jusanko 13 theory fan, and i though it was going to be 13 Sh, and theres multiple reasons for that.

If we're going with the simple 10v10 for BB, we just missed the 2 only characters that could do that, regardless of what issues they had.

I mean what happens now? Are we going to travel with Boney for 7 more years while she becomes a background character and has some moments? Are we going to reach the "act 3 " of Elbaf and Loki's son shows up and wants to be a SH because he wants to live like Odin?

There's not enough time to properly develop a last SH and Oda has literally just killed 2 decent roles to have on the ship Lookout and logkeeper. So what roles would they even have.

I dunno i don't think you can salvage any new SH. Oda could have gone the 13 SH route and got a godlike symbolic story.

Before this thread is closed off for good - thanks everyone for the entertaining ride. I've been more of a lurker than a poster, but it was fun nonetheless :optimistic:

I took my L as a Yamato supporter, but I still think there will be 1 more normal, not honorary Strawhat. It might be a new character, it might be an existing one, right now I have no clue, so I will read the manga for a while before committing.

May the new thread be as wild as it can get, and wish y'all great time over there:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.