NFL Discussion

Superbowl Teams Predictions: 2022-23

• Total voters
It's hard to describe how impossible this seemed after Patricia got fired. There were still some good players, but no hope, no direction. Nothing from ownership that proved they knew what to do. But, fuck, here they are.

Just put that work in every day. Even when it's fucking hard and hurts. The Lions always gave up when it got hard. This team really cares about doing things the right way, and it's fun to watch.

Crazy season, great game Lions! First time they've won in my lifetime, and I'm 31, LOL. That's actually insane.
32 years

Dude, if the Lions and Texans both make it to the Superbowl, does that make the Jaguars the new default laughing stock? Because at least the Browns made it to the playoffs.

After watching the Broncos stumble around all season, it's so wild to see teams actually playing well. Most of the teams that played this week have had good offensive lines and and competent coaches. That Lions game, and the Packers game I saw earlier were really intense. I hate how the Broncos turned out, and I'd drop them entirely if not for my home team bias.

RIP Eagles painful stretch to end the season
Post automatically merged:

Eagles getting exposed hard tonight lmao.
I thought they were gonna cruise to the NFC Championship after being undefeated leading into Week 12 but I did not expect them to crumble this hard

Last edited:
Okay, I guess the Buccaneers didn't need Tom Brady to be good after all. They didn't completely fall off the radar like the Patriots did. Also, the Steelers/Bills game was the Injury Bowl. That was a LOT of injuries for one game... The Chiefs are playing in Buffalo next, so they probably won't be carried by the refs this time.

Okay, I guess the Buccaneers didn't need Tom Brady to be good after all. They didn't completely fall off the radar like the Patriots did. Also, the Steelers/Bills game was the Injury Bowl. That was a LOT of injuries for one game... The Chiefs are playing in Buffalo next, so they probably won't be carried by the refs this time.
Already making excuses before Kansas win I see lol. I get it tho you bleed broncos