NIKA IS WASHED

• Yes

Votes: 50 56.2%
  • No

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Irrelevant

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters
He is literally chilling next to VP and laughing, what is there not to understand? That is not the time nor moment to do that shit. Every normal person would be serious in that moment, while goofy is having a blast.
Luffy is at his strongest while laughing, however, he never laughed at Vegapunk so your point is irrelevant.

It's funny that you all shit on Luffy for this but Vegapunk has a smile on his face while dying and seeing Luffy in G5, not even the character himself gives a fuck.

gojo laughing and smiling during his fight with sukuna ruined jujutsu kaisen. he continued smiling even after his defeat, even though his defeat means his students are in danger.
he was smiling even though he had to kill his own student to defeat sukuna. absurd.
and when he fought toji he was also smiling, even though a friend of his had just been killed.
is this what gege was really going for?
perhaps the fact that both luffy and gojo achieved godhood explains why they smile so much. perhaps what gojo said after achieving godhood explains it:
"Sorry Amanai. Right now I'm not angry for you. Nor do I feel vengeful towards anyone. Right now, it's just that everything feels right.".

How can you write this shit and call me a dumbass? Lmao

Isn’t it obvious? lol
Expressions stil matter. It’s just extremely inappropriate to fucking laugh and goof around while your friend is bleeding out on the ground right next to you.
It’s like going to a funeral and start laughing around like an idiot - what you also gonna say that expressions don’t matter?

He is literally chilling next to VP and laughing, what is there not to understand? That is not the time nor moment to do that shit. Every normal person would be serious in that moment, while goofy is having a blast.
So you think Luffy and Nika have same personality?
There's no proof he laughing for Vegapunk critical condition and y'all just fucking hating.

Zoro fans hate it because the gap between Loro and Luffy skyrocketed the moment he awakened and their ZKK dreams down in the dump.
Admiral fans hate it because they know their wet dreams of admirals looking good now are also down in the dumps because they're gonna get clowned (just like Lizaru) trying to fight Luffy.
Other haters now starting to cry because Oda is putting so much importance and more spotlight on Luffy due to Nika now and other characters getting overshadowed, I'm telling you Oda gave Luffy that panel foreseeing all this :gokulaugh: