Speculations NKSAK soon

Is NKSAK possible

• Total voters
Wait ,what? :pepeanger: The video from after Little Garden where Vivi was wondering about Nami's weird weather sensing ability which Oda hasn't acknowledged much or even revealed if its due to haki or something else.
It was also an important plot point of Strong World, of which the script was written by Oda. But it has been so long since it has been brought up I don't know if it even matters anymore

Nami has cool moments here and there in Post-timeskip
I just hate how long I have to wait for these moments
First half of wano and Dressrosa was bad for her tho
WCI and Zou was saving grace. That's why it is my favorite arc
Contrary to popular belief , I actually think Nami was good in onigashima arc.

I hate Egghead. :peperain:

Bonney got same amount of panel time in 1.5 Years during Egghead that Nami got during wano arc even though it was 4 years long.

Bonney has 4 times of panel time of Nami in egghead
Nami wanted Flower Jewel and its Bonney who got it :pepecry:
What happened to her diamonds
Why did you draw it ?

Nami didn’t even used the bubble Gun. Sanji took it. Why ??

Such is the fate of the main heroine
:feelscryingman:

I don't even care about fights.
I just want her to get involve in main plot.

Is Nami treatment batter than most of the strawhats ? Yes but thats not the point.

I am hoping things will change.
It's time Oda..!

For me any hope for build up for Nami died at Wano arc. And to be honest it's also involve any SH except Luffy. I dropped One Piece for that only reason. But from the moment when I returned I don't have hope for anything. This is Luffy centric story right now. Nami was great character, but Oda downplayed her really hard. SO she was used mostly for fanservice and gags. Also I dislike her Zeus power sooo much. Instead of giving to Nami Big Mom fruit, Oda find cheap way to solve any problem with Nami's character development. And honestly I don't have any hopes that this will change.

I was surprised that you was still standing on your ground and was still believing in Nami, when I gived up this is really cool.

Anyway talking about Egghead, Bonny's role planned like this from the moment when she was introduced. Why? Because of her connection to Kuma and all this thing with conroling Pacifista actually makes sence. So I wasn't really mad about Nami's role. But Nami took the treasure so it's cool for her I guess, also she is using her leading skills to deal with this horible situation. BUT as I said, my hopes are low right now for anyone except Luffy, while I don't care at all about Luffy, and Zoro thanks to clown fandom.

We feel like literal pure shit . Atleast nami did some damage to s-shark and still stood and got shown on multiple occasions. Robin wasn't even shown most of the time , got injured badly and God knows why or how . And she's sleeping on a buster call .
I thought that was after her Black Maria fight and new bounty Oda would have her have a bigger role in battle… boy I was wrong. I don’t expect anything til the fight against BBP now

Yeah the lack of focus on the strawhats has definitely been a big issue of post timeskip. In Wano people blamed the ridiculous amount of side characters as the reason why they got so little focus but now in Egghead, an arc with a much smaller cast, we can see that this was not really the reason.

In fact the Strawhats have never been as irrelevant to the plot as they are in egghead (outside of Amazon Lily-Marinford of course). Even Zoro and Sanji, while still getting more to do than the rest, could easily be removed from the arc and really not much would change... This has been a trend ever since the start of post timeskip as each arc the crew get less and less to do with the notable exception of WCI. Imo the reason why is that Oda simply decided to focus more on fighting which doesn't allow the weaker strawhats to really do anything relevant.

I personally stopped expecting anything from the non east-blue strawhats, I don't think Oda really intended for them to be Main characters from the start anyway to be fully honest. But Nami and Usopp should get way more focus than they do. It would have been inimaginable back in Enies Lobby to have those two have literally no impact on the plot for an arc this long. Especially since they didn't do very much in Wano either (especially Usopp who was legitimately an NPC).

I still very much hope Elbaf will be to Usopp what WCI was to Sanji but the closer we get to it the less I believe it. As for Nami I don't even know if there is anything coming for her. Oda could easily write more for her character but he passed a golden opportunity in Fishman Island and I don't see anything that big ever coming up again. Especially since he has not been setting up anything for Nami (unlike fucking Sanji who gets like a damn thousand plot points every arc)...

Anyway whatever I'm just ranting at this point but we will see what Oda chooses to do, at least in the very final arc, be it Laughtale of the final War of whatever, Nami should be almost guaranteed to have some big contributions. In Elbaf though ? I would not bet on it

Even Zoro except good fighting moments hasn't been developed at all, he was much better pre skip, the resr of the SHs are useless, even the moments we used to get in going merry rarely happens on thousand sunny. Nami time will come once they gather all poneglyphs. Anyways, when was the last time we saw Nami drawing that 'world map'?

The bubble gun scene is just so funny to me. Oda knew she wasn't going to get much focus in the arc. He knew that Sanji was going to get cool scenes and things to do. He drew her with the gun and gave it to her. She had the gun in her hand. How hard was it for Oda to have her use that gun to trap Kaku?

Nah, let's have Sanji take the gun from her, use it against Kaku, and have her do nothing, because that's how little Oda thinks of her and the strawhats outside the m3. And people genuinely try to convince me he likes her and has BIG things in store for her in the final arc!

Sorry but Oda doesn't give a damn about the strawhats outside the m3, and he only cares for Zoro because he is a cash cow that needs to be milked

The bubble gun scene is just so funny to me. Oda knew she wasn't going to get much focus in the arc. He knew that Sanji was going to get cool scenes and things to do. He drew her with the gun and gave it to her. She had the gun in her hand. How hard was it for Oda to have her use that gun to trap Kaku?

Nah, let's have Sanji take the gun from her, use it against Kaku, and have her do nothing, because that's how little Oda thinks of her and the strawhats outside the m3. And people genuinely try to convince me he likes her and has BIG things in store for her in the final arc!

Sorry but Oda doesn't give a damn about the strawhats outside the m3, and he only cares for Zoro because he is a cash cow that needs to be milked
Hopefully everyone else die soon so Oda can have the M3 only crew he has been wanting to draw since the timeskip

He already said to the staff of Strong World movie that he will reveal Nami origins in the manga

He already said to the staff of Strong World movie that he will reveal Nami origins in the manga
He never said that. It was said that the secret of her origins was initially going to be revealed in the movie, but it was too emotional/adult like that Oda had to go for something more bubbly for the younger audience.

If it was going to be revealed in what was essentially a filler movie, it means it was never seen as something crucial to the plot or the end game lore as many Nami fans hope

He never said that. It was said that the secret of her origins was initially going to be revealed in the movie, but it was too emotional/adult like that Oda had to go for something more bubbly for the younger audience.

If it was going to be revealed in what was essentially a filler movie, it means it was never seen as something crucial to the plot or the end game lore as many Nami fans hope
This is real interview
When did this project get off the ground?

It was right when the comic reached the tenth anniversary so more than two years ago. But I was way too busy with the comic during the tenth year and really didn’t do much for the films. So after I somehow made it through the tenth anniversary the movie was still on my plate and it was a rush job to finish the plot which at first I called, “The Crystal Ship’s Log”. Then when I finally thought it was settled, there was something that didn’t sit well with me about it… Just at the stage when the entire plot had been lined up I said, “Um, actually, I’d like to nix this.”, and so it came down to, “Well, there’s no way we’re ever going to make our scheduled release in March.”

-Speaking of that, when it was still in “The Crystal Ship’s Log” stage, what did you plan it to be about?

The very first thing I thought was, “I’ve gotta be able to do something here that only I can do.” In other words, since I’m the author, what could I use that prerogative to create? I mean, that was the entire purpose of my involvement. I came to the conclusion that since the only person allowed to mess with the very core of the characters is me, I thought about doing something related to the origin of Luffy; going way back, a story that happened around just before Luffy began training with Ace. It was devoted to Luffy’s memories during that period, about a certain special animal he met around that time and it all came around to link up with modern Luffy…a real emotional story with a big chunk devoted to memories.

But as I was in the middle of writing it I started to worry, “Is this kind of cushy story the kind of thing I would really want to see?” I don’t believe I’ve ever written something purely for the purpose of making a ‘good story’. If that’s something that happens in the comic the overall story has to be longer and then I don’t mind a ‘good story’ in there among other things as a dash of spice, however, for something as short as a movie, if I just made a ‘good story’ it all came down to where I could fit in the kinds of things boys really want to see: action and strong characters.

-After all it’s a given that your primary audience is boys.

And so I thought, “I should make a movie filled with the kind of stuff they actually want to see and when it’s over, they’ll be left with lots of memorable scenes.” Things that boys will remember are ‘cool scenes’. I had just churned out this touching story but no matter how ‘good’ a story it was, the only people that would probably enjoy it were adults. And that’s not my role. I draw comics for boys. I realized in the middle of it all, “I might’ve misunderstood what everyone was expecting.” It wasn’t the kind of thing I wanted to write anyway, so even if there was a call for something emotional, I didn’t have to please everyone asking for that. Starting from scratch I fixed the theme on ‘excitement’ and from the planning to the setting, changed it all just like that.

-So the dignity you carry as a boy’s comic author Oda-san, is it safe to say that was something you’d already set in stone from when you started One Piece?

Yeah I think so. Because I mean, I approached it thinking that since I’m drawing for a boys’ comic magazine, then it’s my job to make sure they enjoy what they’re reading. When you actually do become a professional you’ll start getting fan letters and other things and you’ll soon find that the overwhelming majority of them are from girls. Boys just aren’t the type to pick up a pen*. (laughs) They don’t have things like stationary or stamps and they don’t think about going through the ‘grueling task’ of writing someone just to say, “That was cool.” Boys are a life form that enjoy something but won’t bother to tell you that they actually do.

So I learned that girls will flood you with their opinions and when I took at step back and looked at the world of manga, I realized that there are a lot of people out there that made me think, “This [author] is really just going along with the girls’ opinions.” And ultimately, if you’re considering those opinions as the ‘needs of the customer’ when you write the story, you’re just left with a girl’s manga. (laughs) It’s like, if you do that, you’re only writing to entertain girls, and that’s just wrong.

-And yet boys, who you see as most vital, won’t let you know what they think.

That’s right. And since that’s the case, I knew what I had to do was go back to my own memories, set my sights on the kinds of things I would enjoy if I was still a kid. It’s not like boys leave me without anything though; if your parents send you a Christmas Card* you’d send something back right? (laughs) So when they do send letters they’re exactly the kind of responses you’d expect from boys like, “I like the fights.”, or, “I like this attack.”, and as I read through them I think, “Ah, I thought they’d like that.”. The boys’ reactions are what I take very seriously, but I get a kick out of what the girls have to say too. You can almost hear their high-pitched screams of excitement through the letter. But if I let those opinions sway me then it’s more than just losing my place in a boy’s comic magazine, there’d be no value in my existence as a boy’s comic author.
You have a wrong information
Strong world was supposed to be Luffy's childhood story.
And Luffy's Origin not Nami's Origin

During Film Gold interview Oda mentioned that he have a different past planned for Nami and didn't let Film Gold Director interfere too much in Nami's past.

Speaking of that, when it was still in “The Crystal Ship’s Log” stage, what did you plan it to be about?

The very first thing I thought was,
Oda did say a some point that SW was supposed to dig into the secret of her birth, so it seems like he has different plots in mind. The bit about telling the Film Gold to not delve too much into the character and past is true though.