Speculations No more Conquerors?

Possible CoC users that's gonna be revealed till EOS with the percentage of chance they got
Sanji (50%)
Garp (90%)
Akainu (80%)
Mihawk (90%)
Dragon (90%)
Blackbeard (80%): an interesting case since his fighting style doesn't really need COC but still an Emperor and Luffy's EOS' opponent
Sabo (70%)
Coby (70%): supposed to be Luffy's Marine's rival so it's fitting that he has it

Oda spoiled a whole lot of stuff in a volume book, things that aren't even shown in the movie and there's no mention of Ben Beckman having CoC but it's teased that Ben's haki is so powerful that it can stop a logia Admiral from using his element and that his haki is most likely above admiral level, there's no way an Admiral has CoC but has haki under Beck's. Admirals like Kizaru or GB definitely don't have CoC or FS.
Don't be surprised when people like Law, BB, Shiryu, Sabo, Coby, the Admirals and more don't have it, specially now that the manga is about to end. :hope:
I never believed admirals had CoC. If Sengoku really has CoC (I take the databook info with a grain of salt, especially the trash vivre cards), then Akainu might have it. The chances are slim IMO. Other than Akainu, the rest of the admirals have zero chance of getting CoC.

Dragon will probably have it. Sabo might get it, idk.

Coby Law won't get it.

BB and Shiryu are difficult to predict. BB might not have it because he will already be overpowered with three devil fruits. However, it will feel strange if the strongest ever doesn't have CoC. Kaido already confirmed haki transcends all. The same goes for Shiryu. As Oda gave him the clear clear fruit, I assume his fighting style will be somewhat like the assassins hiding in the shadows. It doesnt make much sense for him to have that flashy CoC lightning everywhere. On the other hand, I cant see any offensive use of the clear clear fruit. How would he become a challenge for Zoro without CoC? Thats why I wont be surprised if both BB and Shiryu end up having CoC.

You right, then how about this?

Law has shown armament haki hardening in manga

meanwhile Kid has ZERO haki feats

there’s no way a Supernova has CoC but has Haki under Law

oh wait…
:myman:
not true

Kid has haki feats, they are just indirect
Like tanking Mother's misery, mama-raid, ect.

Those are profoundly destructive attacks; maser cannon, a weaker version of misery, gave Ulti organ damage. Kid couldn't have tanked it without powerful CoA.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly, Kid's CoA is probably stronger than pre-udon Luffy's. Judging how Kid didn't get neg diffed by Big Mom.

CoC means that you're born blessed and favored by the heavens. I'm fine with a lot of people using/awaken it also because the ratio so far is still acceptable.

I feel this should be it for CoC users apart from people who should obviously have it, but haven't revealed it.
- Ulti has it I believe but it's still subconscious.
- Crocodile could have it as he is a parallell to Doflamingo. His haki was just 0 after WB crushed him.
- Lucci, especially after Oda retconning all CP9 to have haki.
- Mihawk obviously, rival of Shanks and teacher of Zoro
- Shiryu already vaguely spoke about how he had waited for a man with ambitions like Teach
- Teach is certainly ambitious
- Cavendish might have it. Only way to conquer Hakuba?
- Deliinger and Jack are young but already made names for themselves. Current supernova generations aside they could have become true powerhouses in their 40's and might have it.
- Enel has the ambition to be a God so might be retconned
- Aisa, Shyarly are CoO wonderkids. What's to say they don't have CoC as well that augments their CoO somehow?
- Shirahoshi, Momonosuke. That's how they command sea kings and Zunesha right? Now we just need to find a kid who commands a giant bird (Uranus) then Poseidon, Pluton (Momo) & Uranus are assembled by SHP.

I never believed admirals had CoC. If Sengoku really has CoC (I take the databook info with a grain of salt, especially the trash vivre cards), then Akainu might have it. The chances are slim IMO. Other than Akainu, the rest of the admirals have zero chance of getting CoC.

Dragon will probably have it. Sabo might get it, idk.

Coby Law won't get it.

BB and Shiryu are difficult to predict. BB might not have it because he will already be overpowered with three devil fruits. However, it will feel strange if the strongest ever doesn't have CoC. Kaido already confirmed haki transcends all. The same goes for Shiryu. As Oda gave him the clear clear fruit, I assume his fighting style will be somewhat like the assassins hiding in the shadows. It doesnt make much sense for him to have that flashy CoC lightning everywhere. On the other hand, I cant see any offensive use of the clear clear fruit. How would he become a challenge for Zoro without CoC? Thats why I wont be surprised if both BB and Shiryu end up having CoC.
Is the CoC lightning actually visible in to the characters or is it just something only the readers can see to indicate when CoC is used?

Sabo is a leader of the next generation just like the Supernova and would be next in line to lead the Revo’s if Dragon passed

Not only that but he’s being called the Flame Emperor, put on the same pedestal as Dragon at 22 (who also has CoC), and has a nigh unbreakable will like other CoC users

If he doesn’t have it idk who will