Break Week No, Zoro is NOT "Done" After Defeating King

Will Zoro fight again during the Wano arc?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So could Zoro become the WSS already on Wano? It would be like Usopp realizing his dream to become a great brave warrior in Elbaf. The only flaw in this is that Mihawk isnt in Wano,and that it probably feels too soon to have the first Strawhats dream realized. But you never know.

Great post!

I want to adress something a lot of people keep bringing up about ZKK: Zoro undermining Luffy. There are a lot of ways for both character to get incredible moments without that happening.

For exemple, what if Oda doesn't retcon Zoan awakening?
Luffy could defeat Kaido in a 1v1 and break the " if it's one-on-one, Kaido will win" legend. Kaido would awaken some moments later, and be in some sort of primitive state (out of his mind, like the impel down guardians) and go on a rampage. At that point Luffy wouldn't be able to fight anymore. Zoro would be able to mortally wound a very powerful version of "Kaido" in dragon form (who could always regain consciousness for a brief moment at the end, and acknowledge him as a great samurai, but I don't think it's needed).

Luffy would defeat the "real" Kaido and get his Yonko moment, Zoro would kill a powerful dragon and get his legendary samurai moment.

I've only mentionned one way and it's missing a lot of important details (and obviously zoan awakening could be always be revised and used against Luffy), but I think that if Oda wants to make it happen, he will find a way to make both characters shine and not take anything from the MC, we don't need to think how. We can't ignore all the hints, ZKK or Zoro fighting Kaido again definitely has a chance to happen.
If Luffy can't stop Kaido he didn't beat him so no matter how you slice it the above scenario would undermine Luffy's victory.

It would be like Luffy using gatling gun on Lucci and them both being knocked out then Lucci getting back up again out of his mind attacking people while Luffy was still on the floor. If someone finished Lucci after that you couldn't say Luffy beat Lucci.