Nobody is going to heaven Part 2

DISCLAIMER
1. If you hate the bible and don't want to know then move on. This content is for anyone who believes in the bible.
2. I will quote scriptures and have them here word for word from the KJV bible. I encourage you to look at yours as well or download the app so that you can't say I added something to God's word if you don't trust me. I will not use any other version of the bible (KJV is accurate, the other versions were manipulated by man). I will have the scriptures in green and Jesus statements from the new testament will be in red. I will also bold things that you should pay attention to from the scripture.
3. I will not be interpreting anything if something is not clear we go to another precept everything the king of kings wants us to know is in the 66 (the bible).
4. This is a continuation of nobody is going to heaven part 1. Read the opening thread there if you haven't done so already: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/nobody-is-going-to-heaven-part-1.30696/#post-3324349

LETTUCE BEGIN :milaugh:

I have a question. What happens during the process of rigor mortis? Look it up, see what happens to man body after they die.

John 3: 11 - 13
11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

This literally came out of Jesus mouth and Christians literally don't believe him. Then why are you calling yourself a Christian? This is one of the reasons why people stay away from church because the people claiming to be Christians are hypocrites. This is why I am a bible Christian. I believe what Jesus himself had written not the lies taught to people inside church. This should be enough to prove that no one is heaven but we shall continue our investigation. Notice he said "we testify that we have seen"? Why did he say that? Lets take a look.

Acts 1: 8 - 11
8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

So the disciples literally saw Jesus going into heaven. Have anyone who calls themselves a Christian see anyone go into heaven like this? If you didn't see it with your eyes why you making statements such as "your dead love one is in heaven smiling at you"? Even the angels themselves said Jesus will come again the same way as he left, that means he making a second appearance. I did not interpret that because that is literally what it says.

1 Corinthians 15: 12 - 15
12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?

13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:

14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.

See Paul is talking about how they testified of Jesus going into heaven because the disciples saw it. See how the bible makes sense?

1 Corinthians 15: 20 - 23
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Now it said Christ is the first fruits and those that are Christ at his coming NOT when you die and go to heaven because you not going there. It also point out that Christ is the first fruits of them that slept because Death is a state of sleep see 1 Kings 2: 10 and Luke 8: 49 - 55

Some people may still not believe lets gets more witnesses to see where the prophets of Jesus are right now

Acts 2: 29 - 31, 34

29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.

30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

HOLD UP!!!!! David is dead and buried and his grave is still with us? Peter is saying this after Jesus had ascended to heaven. Why Jesus did not take David with him as some Christians claim?? I guess apostle Peter is lying now. Let me also point out that hell is a state of condition. It is hell when you can't pay bills, it's hell when you can't put food on the table, for some of you its even hell when One Piece goes on break. The hell here is talking about the grave. The lake of fire is a type of hell but that doesn't exist YET!! I will break that down another time but lets move on.

34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

David is NOT in heaven?? A man after GOD's own heart, say it aint so. OHH NO someone was out here lying *cough preachers cough*

Daniel 12: 1 - 2, 13
1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

People are sleeping in the dust of the ground? Yes because that's where mankind came from. We did not come from heaven.

13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

The LORD basically told his prophet he is going to die and has to wait until the last day. So Daniel is not in heaven and neither is David. SO if you think you will die and go there then I don't know what to say.

Actually lets look at the only man who GOD said was the wisest man.
1 Kings 3: 12
12 Behold, I have done according to thy words: lo, I have given thee a wise and an understanding heart; so that there was none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall any arise like unto thee.

Lets see what a man with a wise and understanding heart has to say.

Ecclesiastes 3: 18 - 22
18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

22 Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him

Seriously do I even need to say anything about this scripture? Solomon is trying to tell man that they are not better than the beast of the field, when they die they go to dust and we do the exact same thing.

Ecclesiastes 9: 10
10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

Yo Solomon telling people straight up to do everything you do with all your might because once you die there is nothing in the grave because you are sleeping, are you conscious when sleeping?

Ecclesiastes 12: 1, 5, 7
1 Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;

5 Also when they shall be afraid of that which is high, and fears shall be in the way, and the almond tree shall flourish, and the grasshopper shall be a burden, and desire shall fail: because man goeth to his long home, and the mourners go about the streets:

7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Some of you probably thinking ahaha, see my spirit goes back to GOD. First you need to find out when GOD gave you this spirit before you celebrate this premature victory.

Job 27: 1 - 3
1 Moreover Job continued his parable, and said,

2 As God liveth, who hath taken away my judgment; and the Almighty, who hath vexed my soul;

3 All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils;

All while his breath is in him and the spirit of God is in his nostrils? Huh I don't get it can someone interpret that? Wait hold up all I need to do is go back to when God created man.

Gensis 2: 7
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

OOOOHHHH, now I see. So that's the spirit that I have in me because man himself is literally dirt. If God didn't breathe the breath of life into his nostrils what kind of soul is it? Imma let you think about that.

Psalm 104: 27 - 29
27 These wait all upon thee; that thou mayest give them their meat in due season.

28 That thou givest them they gather: thou openest thine hand, they are filled with good.

29 Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.

1 Corinthians 15: 45
And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Paul is quoting Moses writing. That's why the LORD said if you believe what Moses wrote then you would believe him. So lets see the sentence that GOD cast on mankind for disobedience

Genesis 3: 17 - 19
17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Again, NOT ONE SINGLE MAN WHO HAS EVER BEEN CREATED WILL GO TO HEAVEN.

BONUS CONTENT
Scriptures that Christians like to use to say people are heaven explained.
Luke 23: 33, 39 - 43
33 And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left.

So when Jesus got crucified there was one thief on his left and one on the right.

39 And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.

40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?

41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.

42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Now I want to point out what the thief said. He told Jesus to remember him when Jesus comes into his kingdom. He didn't say when I die take to me to heaven because that thief knew people don't go to heaven. Then Jesus gave him a response which is accurate but misleading due to where the comma is placed because the bible was written as scroll with no punctuation so the comma is in the incorrect place.
Now read what Jesus said again with the comma in the correct position according to wisdom and understanding.

43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee Today, shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Huge difference and it had to be like that because Jesus himself said he will be in the grave three days and three nights if he took the thief to paradise with him that day that would make Jesus a liar and Jesus is NOT a liar. If I promise you today to give you $500 when I get paid then obviously you gotta wait until my pay day comes for you to get what I promised you but I made the promise to you prior to getting paid which is why the Thief said to remember him when Jesus comes. Is Jesus here? Obviously the answer is no so the thief is dead.

Matthew 17: 1 - 3
1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,

2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.

Initially it seems like they are in heaven but again the bible was written as a scroll that man broke up into chapters and verses. Therefore you need to go back to Matthew 16: 28
28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Now lets put all the precepts together so that you can see what really happened.
Matthew 16: 28
28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.
Matthew 17: 1 - 3, 9
1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,

2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.

9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.

Jesus literally gave them a vision of the future. That's why he said they won't taste death until they see Jesus coming into his kingdom. Obviously they died so Jesus was referring to the vision that he is giving them to see him. Who knows maybe Moses and Elias was there sitting down playing a playstation talking about all the sick technology now present.

Now here is another scripture that people love to use to say people are in heaven.

Luke 16: 19 - 31
19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

This topic honestly need its own thread but imma give the short answer. This is in the future people do not die and go to the lake of fire, they go to the ground.

I got more precepts but another thread for that, didn't want this to be too long.

What's the point of this?
Assuming Christians will believe u, what do u want to say to them?

Have fun and do whatever they want till they die cuz no one goes to Heaven?

I will quote scriptures and have them here word for word from the KJV bible. I encourage you to look at yours as well or download the app so that you can't say I added something to God's word if you don't trust me. I will not use any other version of the bible (KJV is accurate, the other versions were manipulated by man).
I will not be interpreting anything if something is not clear we go to another precept everything the king of kings wants us to know is in the 66 (the bible).
You'll grow out of the KJV-only phase one day.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
Great, a continuation of the same tired bullshit that white oppressors have been pushing on disenfranchised black and brown countries for the last 2000 years, just what the anime forum needs :ohreally:

Great, a continuation of the same tired bullshit that white oppressors have been pushing on disenfranchised black and brown countries for the last 2000 years, just what the anime forum needs :ohreally:
Normally I ignored you but I gotta ask....Why do you come here if you don't care?

Anyway I must comment on the lie you just posted. White people have been pushing going to heaven. What I just stated was the total opposite. White people were behind Christmas, Easter, Valentines, New years and April fools. This is why GOD said come out of of that great whore that sit upon the waters. He was talking about the vomit that romans brought because none of that is in the bible.

The amount of hate my thread gets from you means you are probably black like myself. If you are go read Deuteronomy 28 maybe that will wake you up.

You'll grow out of the KJV-only phase one day.
The day I do that is the day my name gets blotted out of the book of life so I won't be doing that. All other versions were tampered with by the roman catholic church in order to get people to sin. Not even Satan himself can go against GOD instructions but human beings think they gangster and they only live till about 80 years (100 if some people blessed) smh.
Post automatically merged:

What happened with the other thread?
Nothing, I broke up the lesson into parts. I could do a part 3 but that's enough. I won't be doing any more on heaven. I will probably do one more thread on a different topic.
What's the point of this?
Assuming Christians will believe u, what do u want to say to them?

Have fun and do whatever they want till they die cuz no one goes to Heaven?
The point of this is to simply show Christians or non Christians who are curious that they believe in a lie. If you believe in a lie then that means you are listening to the voice of Satan NOT Jesus. Satan is literally the only character in the entire bible who wants to go heaven. Therefore if you say you want to go to heaven then you are following the devil. Honestly who can blame him because that's where he came from but humans did not come heaven, we came from the ground. Jesus will save you but he is not taking anyone to heaven. He will resurrect you from the dirt when he gets back and that's when world war 3 will begin.

Last edited:
Zephaniah 3: 8
Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the Lord, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.

Jesus literally is saying everybody gonna come up and fight him and he gonna kill every single one them soldiers. By the time Jesus is finish mankind won't even want war no more.

Revelation 19: 11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

It says he is coming to judge AND MAKE WAR. Yea I want to be on the side that is obviously gonna win when that happens.