Le Fishe Thread Not only are all the Female Vegapunks the dumb ones, Buckin is also the dumb one among Mads.

It baffles me that Oda can repeat his usual sexist patterns OVER AND OVER AND OVER again and people still think he’s not.

This isn’t even a joke like Zoro only fight Black and Brown people, this is Oda thinking very VERY hard about how to represent the six versions of Vegapunk and concluding, all the female versions are responsible for Eating, shitting, random acts of violence and evil. This is Oda being as intentional as possible with this.

and then Buckin is also an idiot among a group of genius scientists.

Oda is obviously Sexist & Racist & Pedophile
You should stop reading One Piece
Im a man so I don’t care enough of about sexism against women to stop reading this mid series

Wano’s terrible ending is more than likely capable of making me drop the series than Oda’s casual sexism

but I want people to stop giving Oda props for no reason. Some fool once said that One piece has the best female representation in Shounen… Actual fucking idiots the lot of you

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Im a man so I don’t care enough of about sexism against women to stop reading this mid series

Wano’s terrible ending is more than likely capable of making me drop the series than Oda’s casual sexism

but I want people to stop giving Oda props for no reason. Some fool once said that One piece has the best female representation in Shounen… Actual fucking idiots the lot of you
One piece would be way better if woman were treated more like sex objects than smart and capable individuals

So you're a man when it comes to tolerating a mid series but u can't tolerate some comments from random readers? Who could be 15 lol
If they triggered you, go show them you're a man then

in the most important group, the strawhat crew, the men are the stupid ones. nami and robin are very intelligent. one is a self taught meterologist. the other became an archaeologist when she was 8. luffy is challenged. chopper is good at medicine but very gullible. sanji is an idiot when it comes to women. zoro is stoic and simple. franky is good at engineering but a dork in social settings.

It baffles me that Oda can repeat his usual sexist patterns OVER AND OVER AND OVER again and people still think he’s not.

This isn’t even a joke like Zoro only fight Black and Brown people, this is Oda thinking very VERY hard about how to represent the six versions of Vegapunk and concluding, all the female versions are responsible for Eating, shitting, random acts of violence and evil. This is Oda being as intentional as possible with this.

and then Buckin is also an idiot among a group of genius scientists.
You let the community poison your mind. There are incredibly smart female characters in OP and dumb male characters. Both female characters in Straw Hat Crew are smarter than most men. Stussy was the smartest member of CP0.
If you're talking strictly about Vegapunk, then I assume Vegapunk is trying to replicate Yin and Yang.
According to Taoism
Yin = Feminine = Night = Negative (-)
Yang = Masculine = Day = Positive (+)

For What? Because I telling the truth, That oda gives us?
Not at all, it's just your interpretation that is sexist which is an indication of your overall outlook on life.

It's obvious that quite a few if not the majority of the most intelligent characters in the series are female.

Denying the feats of characters like Robin because you can't see past some anime boobs makes you the one who seems both sexist and simple minded.

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
Very annoying but wouldn't say it's intentional. I think Oda genuinely doesn't realize he's bein sexist, it's unconscious.

I'm a girl and I never considered droppin OP cause of Oda's sexism but still, I don't think it should be overlooked tbh.