Break Week Now that some time has passed what is the overall rating of Sanji and Zoro's fights in Onigashima?

Rate Sanji and Zoro's fight

• Great

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • Neither liked nor disliked it

Votes: 18 31.0%
  • Ass

Votes: 11 19.0%

• Total voters
So I was watching threads and case of fact, that I want to score those fights, I decided to comment this shit:

1. Zoro fight 2/10 - Why? Normal anime should have good dynamics, like Kiana vs Mei in Honkai. In normal fight both oponents are moving, not staying on ground, but actualy fight. All Zoro fights except his fight with Ryuma was against standing opponents, who eat damage. The only opponent that he have was Ryuma, dead man, who actually was swinging and moving. All other fights was trash fights for swordman.

2. Sanji fights has always more dynamic. His best fight was against Arlong subordinate - he used brain, he used cool moves etc. This one was fight was hortible and with destroying RS Oda just made whole RS chapters to fillers

Last edited:
I stopped reading around the time Sanji's fight started and picked it back up again when Zoro's fight ended. Binging the fights, i thought they were anticlimactic and choreography wise very boring.

Now that some time has passed, how do you feel about these two fights? Do you appreciate them more or dislike them more then when you initially read it for the first time?
Zorotard